shape
carat
color
clarity

My New ACA earrings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
guess I''m gonna have to add aca studs to my wishlist!

They look so beautiful! You must be thrilled!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 8:02:55 PM
Author: Mara
HEE HEE those close up ear shots...I was sooo paranoid about my ears looking gross I cleaned them like 4 times and then put lotion on before taking any pix!
I wasn''t worried about my ears looking dirty as much as flaky.
20.gif
I put some lotion on them too! Even so, the one super big close up showed a couple of flakes so I had Leonid delete it for me!

I also think it''s time for me to think about coloring my hair. I''ve never done a thing to it color-wise in my 48 years, but the gray is now starting to show. Scary!
23.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh I love them! I saw those stones when I was looking as well - so glad you got them!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings Patty!! Just gorgeous and a nice size in your ears. If I ever got real diamond studs, I''d love that size. BTW, I didn''t notice any gray in your hair - I was blinded by the bling!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for not noticing the gray, Paula!

I got a good shot of the sparkle of these babies outside today:

102_0286.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
excellent shot Patty!

30.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Glad you are happy with your new earrings, it was a pleasure helping you find the diamonds that were right for you!

Enjoy them and I hope Christmas gets here fast!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results