shape
carat
color
clarity

My New ACA earrings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Well I''ve joined the J, SI club at Whiteflash!

Thank you to Renee for your help in selecting these. I was choosing between these J, ACA SI''s that were .42 and .41 each and .39 each ES H, SIs. (I think that the H''s were our own Alj''s at one time!) Renee looked at the J''s for me and then had Leon (?) compare the two sets and the decision was that they J''s were more sparkly so I went with them. I do not see ANY color from the top.

Here are the specs...

.413 J SI 2, ACA, 4.76 x 4.80 x 2.97 mms. AGS 000

and

.42 J SI 1, ACA, 4.78 x 4.82 x 2.99 mms. AGS 000

Now, these will be my Christmas gift, so I can''t wear them yet, but I CAN play with them! (Remember my new diamond I got last year for Christmas that I played with for months?)

I took a few quick pictures with my daughter''s camera just now before she got home. I do not want the girls to see them until Christmas so that they will be a surprise. These pictures are not the best. I''ll take more later.

One of the stones is a bit angled in the pictures here so it shows a bit of the color, but they are blindingly white from the top!

When I had them on my ears for the pictures, I just kept turning my head from side to side to watch the flashes of color. Amazing!

Oh, and when I opened the box, my first thought was..."They are so little!" Then when I put them on my ears, I thought, "They are so big!" Go figure, lol.

Whiteflash was very quick and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Straight on...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Angled...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
This may be the same as the first picture...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
On my ear...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
On my other ear, lol...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The .413 SI 2

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The .42 SI 1

I assume that these are "classics" not "new lines."

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The SI 2 .413...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
And lastly, the .42 SI 1.

Thanks for looking at all of these!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty,
Wow they look great on you!!! Perfect size. Bet ya can''t wait till christmas huh???
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty they look FAB!!! Really nice and lovely pictures too. Congrats on joining the ACA earring club..hee hee.
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Patty they''re wonderful.
I love em.

Thanks for all the shots too. Enjoy them- it won''t be very long until you get to sport those suckers.
what an excellent Christmas gift.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lisa, Mara and Nan!

I''m not too anxious to wear them just yet but I''m sure I will be by Christmastime.

Hubby and I went on a trip last week and we got to talking about diamonds. He had already said that I could get studs for Christmas this year. I mentioned that there were two sets of possibilities that I''d seen on WF''s site. He said, "Well you''d better hurry up and get them or they might be gone by December!"

So of course I took him up on it! But I will be good and wait to wear them. I''m just glad to have found them before someone else bought them! These J, SIs are such $ savers!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, welcome to the ACA earring club.
35.gif

They do feel big in the ear don''t they.
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH wow! PRETTY! Im jealous.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! Those earrings are gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yeah Patty! I love those! Perfect size, and they look very sparkly. I love the way they look on your ear. You are going to love those! That''s the size I am wanting for Christmas...
31.gif
. I might have to copy and print your "ear pics" and leave then around for my husband to see...lol!

I know what you mean about the close-up ear pics! When I took mine recently, I was afraid my ears wouldn''t look clean enough
23.gif
. Christmas will be here before you know it. Meantime...take any opportunity you can to "play"
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! They are gorgeous!! And they look perfect in your ear!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
WF does it again! What a great choice in size, Patty!!! While I LOVE big rings I tend to prefer smaller earrings. Those are just right!
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Patty,

Those look great on you! Wow...such sparklers! I''m sure you''ll be pulling your hair back a lot now to show off those beauties! Enjoy!
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Patty, those are so sparkly and white. I love them. They look great on your ears too. Great choice.

Shay

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOOH! I am super jealous! They are LOVELY! I need to get me a pair!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Patty they look so huge and white on your ear - gorgeous earrings, perfect size!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH PATTY! Gorgeous! Absolutely PERFECT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

They are a wonderful size! Excellent for everyday wear OR dressing up. The earring equivalent of the little black dress!
2.gif

Congratulations... and welcome to the (Very Happy) J/SI Club!
36.gif

Lynn

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Patty they are gorgeous!!! So bright and sparkly!
30.gif
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patty
35.gif

congrats, beautiful earrings. ACA
36.gif
10.gif
30.gif
Xmas in oct
9.gif
are they 3 prong martini setting?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your compliments.
35.gif

Yes, DF, they are the three pronged martini setting. White gold.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEE HEE those close up ear shots...I was sooo paranoid about my ears looking gross I cleaned them like 4 times and then put lotion on before taking any pix!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I''m loving these martini settings!

The earrings looks great, Patty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results