shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 7mm ID Jewelry Diamond stud Jackets 5 pointers

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I just left IDJ and met the whole gang. I was so excited and my 1.24 tcw 24 total stone jackets wich 5 pointers were waiting for me. I didnt evven ask to see the 3 pointers as I fell in love instantly with the big babies. Luann took photos and I am waiting to receive them by email so that I can show you all.

I am in wholefoods having lunch and not a place to layout my jackets to photograph so I will have to wait until I get home tonight for photos..

Just so happy they are the nicest people. Such an easy transation and the price was within my budget and I had enough left over for lunch lol..

All kidding aside I can not recommend higher ...Id Jewelry......

by the way after I left I walked up and down 47th street saw similar jackets for more than $800 than I paiid for mine.

_26304.jpg

_26305.jpg

_26306.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous!! So beautiful on you! I'd love to make an in-person visit to IDJ some day...glad you had such a wonderful experience.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
They look great! I was just looking at your other thread, as I have studs the same size (2.41ctw - each stone is 6.8ish mm) and have been thinking of calling IDJ about jackets! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How stylish is this!!! They look stunning on you! Great choice.

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
They look wonderful! I had thought the 5 pointers would be too large for your studs, but boy was I was wrong. They look amazing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous on you heidi! :appl:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much I am in love. The martini settings don't sit flush with the stones. I am not sure how i feel about that. However I am not resetting them. Once they are on my ears they look better. I got a better pair of friction backs with the jackets to keep them tight on my ears. So fustrating waiting for my husband ..i want to look at them again but i'm walking around NYC and not a great place to whip out diamonds....

So i have to be patient and wait till we drive 1.5 hours home. more pictures of them alone tonight. Thanks for all the positive feedback. The hubby thought y studs were blingy enough. I just wanted validation that these are gorgous, so thanks.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful and look amazing on you! The size is perfect!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
do it and go in to see them .I left with parting gifts also ( a pen ext..) so it was fun going there. Plus you can see all the other vendors n the street and see the quality difference. These babies are F si1 but they look fake as they are so clean even with the loupe 10x

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! They are gorgeous :love:

I bought a tennis bracelet from IDJ that we picked up in person. I absolutely love the bracelet, loved working with IDJ and I found the quality and price were outstanding.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Can any one give me a suggestion for my "droopage" I read an old feed but want to know if anyone has deal with this recently. So in love and want them to fit right

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the jackets are a classic piece! As for your "droopage" issue, I would suggest jumbo friction backs first (just make sure they cannot be seen from the front, though). I have them on my studs--they keep them nice and perky on my ears!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The big babies rock, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely. Congratulations. I've long lusted after IDJ jackets. Just so happens I'll be in NYC in October....

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
m-2-b|1421971044|3820647 said:
I think the jackets are a classic piece! As for your "droopage" issue, I would suggest jumbo friction backs first (just make sure they cannot be seen from the front, though). I have them on my studs--they keep them nice and perky on my ears!

IThe drooping is actually due to the fact that the studs don't sit alll the way into the jacket. so the entire earring droops. I have huge fricktion backs already. I think I might have to reset my studs...

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1421975310|3820678 said:
They are lovely. Congratulations. I've long lusted after IDJ jackets. Just so happens I'll be in NYC in October....

Just let them know your coming in advance. Luann had these made up so they would be there when I came in.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful looking earrings!... :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1421971044|3820647 said:

I used these as well and they made a huge difference. They worked perfectly.

Your earrings are gorgeous. They look beautiful on you!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
They are stunning! So glad you went for the 5 pointers! They look fabulous with your studs! the proportions are great!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :appl:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all I took out my $2.00 cheap plastic push backs from old earring and they work better ...Still not perfect but I can live with these. I put my 7mm garnets in today and they look amazing.

_26333.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful!!!

Love them, they look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Now that's a size I could live with!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heididdl|1422026618|3820865 said:
Thank you all I took out my $2.00 cheap plastic push backs from old earring and they work better ...Still not perfect but I can live with these. I put my 7mm garnets in today and they look amazing.

GORGEOUS! And that's what I do too. I have a hundred of those inexpensive plastic disc backs that keep my earrings from drooping. Perfect solution. Love your new jackets. Beautifully blingy and dresses your studs up wonderfully. Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are totally fabulous!! Well done ID Jewelry!!!!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
missy said:
heididdl|1422026618|3820865 said:

GORGEOUS! And that's what I do too. I have a hundred of those inexpensive plastic disc backs that keep my earrings from drooping. Perfect solution. Love your new jackets. Beautifully blingy and dresses your studs up wonderfully. Enjoy!

+ 1

I think they work fine and I think they are more secure as well....
weird, huh?

those earring jackets are so gorgeous !!!!
I love them with both your diamonds and your garnets, too :love: :love: :love:

LUCKY LADY !!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, Heidi, those are gorgeous!!! :love: I probably would have said 5 pointers were too big for your generously sized studs, but they look GREAT! I either need larger studs or some jackets! However, you have pointed out that the stud settings have a lot to do with how well the jackets fit, so I think I'd have to wait to go there to try some before actually buying.

I can't remember the color of your diamonds in your studs. Just wondering if you see any color contrast if the color is different from the jackets.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
DS color was my first concern as the jackets are PS quality F si1. My studs are EGL f and so the folks at IDJ and I think they are probably J color. When the jackets are on I sort of see the difference but only a dealer or PS would notice when the earrings are in their box I really notice but I wouldn't downgrade the melee I think they are spectacular with my color stones. I also have star sapphires I'll try to photograph

DS you have the most beautiful jewelry and no doubt if you decide to buy jackets these r the ones for you. Just be sure the use cast that would fit your studs. I think the martini setting don't sit all the way flush as in a perfect world I would prefer. I am not changing my setting. So I will use the large disks.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Here they are in bathroom lighting you can see the one photo the yellow in my studs then again it is also the lighting but yes I do see the J color of my studs.....

_26382.jpg

_26383.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Heidi! That doesn't bother me at all. I'd possibly like to go larger for my studs (over a carat), but I'd have to probably drop from H color to I color and that's why I asked. If I ever can make it up to NYC again, I just need to go there with my studs so they could measure and make the jackets to fit. The jackets really give you a second pair of earrings since the look is sooo different than just the plain studs! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results