shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new 5.59 ct Whiteflash ACA Ring!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I'm addicted! Some of you may have seen the Whiteflash ACA tennis bracelet post I put up a few days ago...well, while working with WF on the bracelet I found this 5.59 ACA stone and couldn't get it off my mind :love:

Once I educated myself on ACA diamonds, I couldn't get enough and REALLY wanted an ACA to wear with my gorgeous new bracelet. I LOVE my yellow diamond engagement ring ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-yellow-diamond-engagement-ring.214108/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-yellow-diamond-engagement-ring.214108/[/URL])...it sparkles like crazy! But there's just nothing like the sparkle of a brilliant white MRB, and in this case ACA!

My sweet, adoring, loving hubby gave me the okay. Yes, he thinks I'm a but crazy, but he's loving it too! Once I educated him on the ACA diamonds and how cut is everything, he understood and was excited to see the ring and bracelet. He's such a good sport :twirl:

My only reservation initially with this particular diamond was the "I" color. All of my diamonds in my jewelry was F-G and occasional H color. As you will see from the photos I'll attach, a super ideal cut makes all the difference in color and how it looks to the eye. I'm so grateful I gave this diamond a chance. There is no way I'd spend the extra money (which becomes exponentially more expensive in higher carat weights) for a higher color, it's just not necessary in my opinion (I know people have difference sensitivities to color). I'll add some photos of this I diamond with my FG bracelet. They are both icy white!

At first I thought I would have the diamond set in a custom setting, but after I changed my mind 20 times in 24 hours :wall: , I decided to have it set in a simple platinum, Tiffany style solitaire setting (thanks m-2-b for your inspiration) until I decide what to do.

My ring size is 7
5.59 I VS1 A Cut Above (ACA) Hearts and Arrows

(Thank you Debi and Becca at WF. You guys rock!)

I'm beyond thrilled with my new ring and bracelet. I can't stop staring at them...they're very distracting! :appl:

Here are a few WF glamour shots first and then I'll post a few hand shots. Thanks for looking...

img_10890.jpg

img_10891.jpg

img_10892.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
whoa! golf ball! beautiful

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that ring is a dream come true!!! :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dream stone and ring :love: :love: :love:
She looks absolutely amazing on you. What a fabulous splurge!! Please post a lot more pics.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cr@p!!!!!!!! Seriously?? It's the most beautiful thing! I think I may throw up! :love: :love: :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HUUUUGE!!!! And absolutely a sparkle ball of gorgeousness!!! :love:

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Wow, grateful! That's absolutely gorgeous! I love the six prong setting too, that was my other contender. The solitaire and tennis bracelet look incredible together! :love: :love: :love:

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
In searching for my fancy yellow diamond, I learned that colored diamonds are cut to maximize color, thus tend to face up smaller and have more carat weight deep for great saturation of color. I thought I would show you this image with my two rings side by side. Keep in mind that the yellow diamond has a halo so may appear bigger than it actually is.

A few interesting dimensions:

Fancy yellow cushion diamond 5.01ct: 9.21 x 9.17
ACA 5.59ct: 11.36

That's a huge difference! I love them both but it's good to know when shopping for a diamond. Fancy colors may face up smaller at their carat weight.

rings_side_by_0.jpg

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! What a beautiful collection you have. You may need a security officer to walk around with you when you are wearing several of your pieces! LOL :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: WOW, Look at that stone!!! I tried it on next to my 4.13 J OEC while at WF. Amazing indeed. What a lucky lady to have this beauty!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :love: :love: :love:
Damn gurl! That's the iceberg that took out the Titanic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beyond gorgeous!!! :love: :appl: Yes, we were very lucky to be able to see and try on this beauty (unset) at Whiteflash a couple of weeks ago! ACAs are gorgeous in all sizes, but it was very special to get to see one this size. It looks incredible with the bracelet! And lucky you to have a beautiful yellow diamond set and a superideal cut round set! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular, congrats!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I love big stones, congrats!!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like you hit the bling lotto of the year!! Congrats on your new WF beauties!!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's magnificient! So beautiful!! :love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
holy amazeballs!

enjoy!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
'
that yellow aint bad either,, just saying! LOL

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks really blingtastic on you! I love a good honkin' ACA! :sun: :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it is gorgeous and definitely huge!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My gosh it's fabulous! :love: :love: :love: How wonderful to own such a large and amazing diamond. A 5+ ct ACA is something special, many congrats! :appl:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on your recent purchases! Very exciting! And perfect!

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow!!!! Ahhhhhhhhmazing! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Keep snapping I would never tire of looking at that beauty - your whole collection is TDF :love: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love: :love: :love: That's a big sexy solitaire. LOVE it. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results