Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 3.56 carat BGD upgrade

secretagentdee

Rough_Rock
Well my old 2.12 carat diamond kind of shrunk real quick like I only wore it for a few months before I knew I wanted more centre stage presence. It was beautiful don’t get me wrong but just not enough of it. With in my budget there was a nice 2.6 size but then I thought will it be enough? I do have a size 6 finger after all.

With my budget I found my current stone the 3.56 ct but also two colour grades lower than my K. An M colour hmmm could I handle it? Then I saw a beautiful 3 carat in rose gold and I was sold. I mean it is a super ideal diamond too after all how bad could it be?!

Anyways my usual jeweler wasn’t taking any new jobs until next year and I didn’t want to wait so I went with the Anita halo setting in 18k rose gold. I find rose gold suits my skin tone much better than gold and platinum would look abit off with a cape diamond.

So I placed the order and here I am now with ring on hand. What can I say. It turned out more beautiful that I thought it would. Plus the stone has VSBF! A bonus. I love fluorescence, it really glows.

Parenting win also: My boys think my ring has special powers because it lights up lol

Enjoy the pics

Attachments

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Congrats on a beautiful stone and ring!! You are lucky to have rose gold look good on your skin. I have so many stones that scream for rose but I just can't pull it off.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful!! And tell your sons that it's the sixth Infinity Stone. :lol: Congratulations! That halo suits it perfectly, and the claws are delicious. Yay! It's great to see a BGD!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Well my old 2.12 carat diamond kind of shrunk real quick like I only wore it for a few months before I knew I wanted more centre stage presence. It was beautiful don’t get me wrong but just not enough of it. With in my budget there was a nice 2.6 size but then I thought will it be enough? I do have a size 6 finger after all.

With my budget I found my current stone the 3.56 ct but also two colour grades lower than my K. An M colour hmmm could I handle it? Then I saw a beautiful 3 carat in rose gold and I was sold. I mean it is a super ideal diamond too after all how bad could it be?!

Anyways my usual jeweler wasn’t taking any new jobs until next year and I didn’t want to wait so I went with the Anita halo setting in 18k rose gold. I find rose gold suits my skin tone much better than gold and platinum would look abit off with a cape diamond.

So I placed the order and here I am now with ring on hand. What can I say. It turned out more beautiful that I thought it would. Plus the stone has VSBF! A bonus. I love fluorescence, it really glows.

Parenting win also: My boys think my ring has special powers because it lights up lol

Enjoy the pics

Wow!! Congrats on your blingalicious upgrade!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That better not shrink!:kiss2:

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Is it my old eyes..or is that a pink halo! I love everything about it!

Helen Louise

Rough_Rock
I am so excited for you. Your ring is gorgeous. I am looking at a BGD cape but concerned about what metal color the setting should be in. How did you decide on the rose gold? Would a cape look too yellow in a white gold or platinum setting?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M for marvelous. :love:
Wear your beautiful new ring in health and blingy happiness.:appl:

dgakapluto

Rough_Rock
Wow I love your ring❤️❤️❤️It’s stunning. I also love BF.. my favorite color is purple and my engagement ring glows purple in the sun.. My DH jokes he got me my very own purple diamond

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.