Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 3.56 carat BGD upgrade

secretagentdee

Rough_Rock
Well my old 2.12 carat diamond kind of shrunk real quick like I only wore it for a few months before I knew I wanted more centre stage presence. It was beautiful don’t get me wrong but just not enough of it. With in my budget there was a nice 2.6 size but then I thought will it be enough? I do have a size 6 finger after all.

With my budget I found my current stone the 3.56 ct but also two colour grades lower than my K. An M colour hmmm could I handle it? Then I saw a beautiful 3 carat in rose gold and I was sold. I mean it is a super ideal diamond too after all how bad could it be?!

Anyways my usual jeweler wasn’t taking any new jobs until next year and I didn’t want to wait so I went with the Anita halo setting in 18k rose gold. I find rose gold suits my skin tone much better than gold and platinum would look abit off with a cape diamond.

So I placed the order and here I am now with ring on hand. What can I say. It turned out more beautiful that I thought it would. Plus the stone has VSBF! A bonus. I love fluorescence, it really glows.

Parenting win also: My boys think my ring has special powers because it lights up lol

Enjoy the pics

Attachments

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Congrats on a beautiful stone and ring!! You are lucky to have rose gold look good on your skin. I have so many stones that scream for rose but I just can't pull it off.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful!! And tell your sons that it's the sixth Infinity Stone. :lol: Congratulations! That halo suits it perfectly, and the claws are delicious. Yay! It's great to see a BGD!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Well my old 2.12 carat diamond kind of shrunk real quick like I only wore it for a few months before I knew I wanted more centre stage presence. It was beautiful don’t get me wrong but just not enough of it. With in my budget there was a nice 2.6 size but then I thought will it be enough? I do have a size 6 finger after all.

With my budget I found my current stone the 3.56 ct but also two colour grades lower than my K. An M colour hmmm could I handle it? Then I saw a beautiful 3 carat in rose gold and I was sold. I mean it is a super ideal diamond too after all how bad could it be?!

Anyways my usual jeweler wasn’t taking any new jobs until next year and I didn’t want to wait so I went with the Anita halo setting in 18k rose gold. I find rose gold suits my skin tone much better than gold and platinum would look abit off with a cape diamond.

So I placed the order and here I am now with ring on hand. What can I say. It turned out more beautiful that I thought it would. Plus the stone has VSBF! A bonus. I love fluorescence, it really glows.

Parenting win also: My boys think my ring has special powers because it lights up lol

Enjoy the pics

Wow!! Congrats on your blingalicious upgrade!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That better not shrink!:kiss2:

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Is it my old eyes..or is that a pink halo! I love everything about it!

Helen Louise

Rough_Rock
I am so excited for you. Your ring is gorgeous. I am looking at a BGD cape but concerned about what metal color the setting should be in. How did you decide on the rose gold? Would a cape look too yellow in a white gold or platinum setting?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M for marvelous. :love:
Wear your beautiful new ring in health and blingy happiness.:appl:

dgakapluto

Rough_Rock
Wow I love your ring❤️❤️❤️It’s stunning. I also love BF.. my favorite color is purple and my engagement ring glows purple in the sun.. My DH jokes he got me my very own purple diamond

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.