shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 2.56 cttw 5 Stone Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Demelza- LOVE THE RING! YUMMY!!! AND SO BIG!!!! Glad you have had a nice first year with your daughter!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thats my new
30.gif
favorite
30.gif
5 stone ring...i love how sleek the trellis looks....sometimes they are "chunky".

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the side view!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Love, Love, Love it !!!
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!! That side view took my breath away!
30.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love love the design of your band!!! It is stunning! The side view is to die for, love it!!
30.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 12:05:00 AM
Author: surfgirl
Congratulation...wear it in good health and happiness!

The side profile is just breathtaking. Seriously. Is it comfy on the finger?

Thanks, Surfgirl. Yes, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear. I was a little worried that the side prongs would dig into my fingers, but they just nestle in perfectly.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 12:46:23 AM
Author: angeline
Oh man that is gorgeous! And congrats on our daughter, little ones change everything... I also have to say that your old threads and pics of your diamonds live on in my mind as the best diamond pics ever taken!

Congrats,

a

What an incredibly nice compliment, although I can''t take credit for the first few in this thread as my jeweler took them. Yes, I agree, little ones sure do change everything. It''s sort of amazing how such a tiny, little person can wreak such havoc. I''m just now looking at what used to be my very tidy living room and marveling at the number of brightly colored plastic objects strewn about. Sigh. Good thing she''s so darn cute!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s just STUNNING and it looks just perfect on your hand!!
30.gif
30.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words. It''s nice to "see" you all again!

Kcoursolle -- Your ring was the first 5 stone I saw that started the wheels in my head spinning. I think it''s been the inspiration for many 5 stones on PS.

TanDogMom (I still think of you as Gail) -- Thanks! No, I don''t wear it with my solitaire. Besides the fact that the exposed girdles would seriously damage another ring, it just looks too big with my center stone.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 4:04:32 PM
Author: Demelza
Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words. It''s nice to ''see'' you all again!

Kcoursolle -- Your ring was the first 5 stone I saw that started the wheels in my head spinning. I think it''s been the inspiration for many 5 stones on PS.

TanDogMom (I still think of you as Gail) -- Thanks! No, I don''t wear it with my solitaire. Besides the fact that the exposed girdles would seriously damage another ring, it just looks too big with my center stone.
Aw thanks D!! I understand what you are saying when you wanted a 5-stone with a beautiful side view. I think so many 5-stones and eternity bands don''t focus enough on the side view. When you are wearing the ring this is often the view you see the most and it shouldn''t be neglected!! I love the design you picked out, I''ve never seen anything like those lovely and delicate trellises and I just love them. I love that you can see the pavillions of the stones!!!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
OH MY, Demelza. Lynn B. and Kaleigh pointed your ring out to me. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE, LOVE the trellis setting. It shows off the stones so beautifully. It must make them sparkle even more. CONGRATS!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very beauitful!!! I love the setting!
30.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is stunning! Enjoy it!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
STUNNING! I LOVE IT!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
OK...first of all, that ring is AMAZING. Congrats!!!

Umm, but, second of all...as I was first looking at the pic scanned down the pic one little click at a time using my mouse...and the ring holder thingy your ring was mounted on...ummmm....looked SO like something else!!!
23.gif

Sorry, maybe it''s been too long of a day...a bit punchy here!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I must agree with lyra, it is really a work of art!
30.gif
Absolutely stunning side view!!!
18.gif

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It looks so elegant on your finger. I''d love to see more hand shots from different angles.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Dem...you didn''t tell me you had this *little* project in the works...sneeky you. anyway, I seriously LOVE your band. it''s gorgeous and like everyone has said, the side view just makes it spectacular....we''d love more pictures if/when you get a chance!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
HOLY SHNIKEY! Your new ring is simply delectable! I need to wipe the drool off of my keyboard! My gawd, you are one very lucky gal!!! Many congrats on your new beauty!

blondie

Shiny_Rock
This is an absoultely beautiful ring - you must be delighted!!!!!!!! It is incredibly elegant but dead BLINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!
18.gif
18.gif

blondie

Shiny_Rock
Aren''t daughters great BTW?! I have Phoebe, who is 18 months and Hermione who is 2 months!!
28.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Demelza, it is GORGEOUS!! I am very picky about side views and I love open profiles. And I think someone else mentioned, sometimes a trellis with 5 stones doesn't look right (usually too "loopy" or busy or something for my taste) but that one is really beautiful!!!! Just perfect.
30.gif
I love it!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2007 4:44:14 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Date: 11/17/2007 4:04:32 PM
Author: Demelza
Aw thanks D!! I understand what you are saying when you wanted a 5-stone with a beautiful side view. I think so many 5-stones and eternity bands don''t focus enough on the side view. When you are wearing the ring this is often the view you see the most and it shouldn''t be neglected!! I love the design you picked out, I''ve never seen anything like those lovely and delicate trellises and I just love them. I love that you can see the pavillions of the stones!!!
Yes, kcourselle, your ring is one I have in my file of examples for beautiful open profile. And now Demelza''s!
1.gif
You summarized what I''ve known I wanted for the past year - "a 5-stone with a beautiful side view" - although in my case it would be a 1ct center flanked by two smaller stones per side, which may be even harder. There was a Jeff Cooper at Pearlman''s that kinda had the idea, but that trellis was too clumsy and loopy, including the transition from the stones to the rest of the shank. I wonder how Demelza''s ring would do with a large center & smaller sides. But I so agree with what you said Kcourselle, "I think so many 5-stones and eternity bands don''t focus enough on the side view. When you are wearing the ring this is often the view you see the most and it shouldn''t be neglected!!"

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 10:13:01 PM
Author:Demelza
... I could never find a 5 stone setting I really loved....until I stumbled upon the Sasha Primak 5 Stone Trellis ring.
The first set were taken by my jeweler.
If you don''t mind my asking, where did you find it? What jeweler? Thanks.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
For Pete''s sake, it''s just stunning!
30.gif
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s seriously GORGEOUS! Love the side view!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful band!!! ITA with Skippy...it is super blingy and gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
That has to be the prettiest 5 stone ring I''ve ever seen!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!! Great job, congrats!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowwee! What a pretty ring
36.gif
Totally love
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results