shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 2.53ct Cushion Brilliant -

swtnsxy7

Rough_Rock
My wonderful fiance upgraded my 1.53ct. cushion to a 2.53 and it's gorgeous!! It's in a temporary tiffany style setting until my custom setting is ready, but it's on my finger and of course I wanted to take some pics and see what you all thought. I constantly admire and drool over rings on here daily, weekly, monthly, so was hoping for some feedback on the diamond we chose and my future setting, which I'll post a pic of as well. Thanks in advance for viewing and commenting!! :) Here is the link to my original post with my original e-ring compared to my new stone :)
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-53ct-cushion-cut-need-help-with-a-new-setting.182214/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-53ct-cushion-cut-need-help-with-a-new-setting.182214/[/URL]

new_stone2.jpg

new_stone3.jpg

new_stone10.jpg

new_stone11.jpg

swtnsxy7

Rough_Rock
Here is the setting we are having custom made, rose gold... and a couple more pics of the stone :)

new_and_old_stone_new_setting.png

new_stone14.jpg

new_stone13.jpg

new_stone12.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, and HUGE!

Congratulations!

swtnsxy7

Rough_Rock
I tried to edit to add specs and such and it wouldn't let me... I clearly don't get PS rules just yet :tongue:

I also just wanted to say that I never imagined that I would ever have such a beautiful stone on my finger... I don't even own one other diamond anything - Im truly one lucky lady! :love:

The specs to my baby :naughty:

2.53ct Cushion Brilliant
8.34 x 7.63 x 4.30 MM
Color - I
Clarity - SI2 - eye clean - only 2 baby feathers that I've only been able to see one time under the scope - no other inclusions or carbon spots
Depth - 56.4%
Table - 59%
Crown - 12.7%
Pavilion - 34.0%

Hopefully my new setting will get here quickly!! I can't wait for my beautiful stone to have her new forever home :D

Thanks again everyone for your comments -- also, if you have any suggestions for the setting we are just beginning the drawing portion so Im able to make changes if anyone has anything they think would look great Im open to ideas! :appl:
Thank you!!!

swtnsxy7

Rough_Rock
laila619 -- Thank you!!! :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Congrats! That rose gold setting is gonna be stunning! I also hope you get it soon cuz I wanna see those pics! Your diamond looks gorgeous!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That rose gold setting is amazing!!! I can't wait to see it set :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congratulations, an upgrade before getting married? Lucky girl! I love your holiday manicures, and is that a photo of you in your avatar? You look just like America's Next Top Model, Cycle 19's Brittany!! Pretty gal, pretty ring, pretty nails!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it is beautiful!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your stone is going to be beautiful in that setting, I love it! (And your nails are pretty awesome too!)

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a lovely upgrade, it's going to suit that new rose gold setting to a tee. :appl:

swtnsxy7

Rough_Rock
YayTacori - YAY! Thank you! I searched for months to find the right setting!! :) I love your avatar picture... how do you make it "sparkle" like that?!

JuneRose - Thank you! I will post pics as soon as I get it in it's forever home! :appl:

Justginger - Thank you for your kind words!! That is one adorable little 4 legged furbaby in your picture!! :bigsmile:

Stargurl78 - Thank you!!! Those Christmas nails took me for FOREVER!! It's hard to paint left handed lol :wacko:

Iknvrb4 - Thank you!!! :))

Madelise - Yes, upgraded before marriage lol -- it was for a purpose kind of... my initial e-ring kept losing diamonds -- 12 in 6 months... so when the company decided to give us store credit and take back the initial setting, I picked a new one which was less than 1/2 the cost of the previous one... my fiance just used that extra credit and decided to upgrade the stone too :) And I'll have to look up this next top model! :cheeky: Thank you for all your kind words!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

swtnsxy7 said:
YayTacori - YAY! Thank you! I searched for months to find the right setting!! :) I love your avatar picture... how do you make it "sparkle" like that?!

JuneRose - Thank you! I will post pics as soon as I get it in it's forever home! :appl:

Justginger - Thank you for your kind words!! That is one adorable little 4 legged furbaby in your picture!! :bigsmile:

Stargurl78 - Thank you!!! Those Christmas nails took me for FOREVER!! It's hard to paint left handed lol :wacko:

Iknvrb4 - Thank you!!! :))

Madelise - Yes, upgraded before marriage lol -- it was for a purpose kind of... my initial e-ring kept losing diamonds -- 12 in 6 months... so when the company decided to give us store credit and take back the initial setting, I picked a new one which was less than 1/2 the cost of the previous one... my fiance just used that extra credit and decided to upgrade the stone too :) And I'll have to look up this next top model! :cheeky: Thank you for all your kind words!!
If you go to hangout, there is a thread called is it time for sparkly avatars. Marcy will hook you up. :)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
swtnsxy7|1355245061|3328550 said:

Your fiance sure knows how to do things! Your new stone is huge - it'll look so awesome in that rose gold setting you picked!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. I can't wait to see the final ring in RG.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting you are making. That's going to be a knockout!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results