shape
carat
color
clarity

my new 0.72ctw K SI1 studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, those studs DO LOOK HUGE on your little ears!

What a perfect size! I think you will not have shrinkage because in this case, they look PERFECT on your ears. It is the ideal proportion. Lovely!

Congratulations on your anniversary!
36.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for all the compliments!!! I am having so much fun with them! The only hitch is not being able to stare at them all the time like with my rings.

1.gif

OK, I had DH try to take a few pictures (the others were all me pointing the camera at myself).

earshotoct28.jpg

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Today my husband and I went into Fink''s to see what they their diamond stud prices were. I love my diamond band, which is from there. But the saleslady didn''t know how to react when she quoted a price of $1700 for 0.77ctw J-K SI1-SI2 studs and I told her I paid $830 for mine. She told me that diamond studs should "match" and that mine didn''t since one was SI1 and the other was SI2. What did she think the range on the description of their studs meant?
20.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I just can''t get over how great these look with your wedding set! What a find!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the studs. They look very pretty on you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results