shape
carat
color
clarity

My Never-ending Diamond Upgrade Saga: 2.56 Carat OEC

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible stone!!! You have exquisite taste, ROL!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The perfect OEC! Now I can't wait to see the setting. :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stone!

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
You've got stunning taste, what a gorgeous diamond. I loved your SS setting so please do something as drool worthy for your oec.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1423967145|3832747 said:
M-2-B

D'oh I totally forgot about the stats! It's a 2.56 GIA J VVS2, but after enlarging the culet, it lost 3 points so technically it's 2.53 :)

I'm still considering a halo, there is something so alluring about fancy setting to me. I am currently an FNP grad student, so no work to encumber the enjoyment of my bling for now :)

She is a beauty! I hope she just makes your heart sing and satisfies everything you could want in a diamond. Gorgeous facet pattern. Looks amazing on your hand. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing 'the journey', sometimes you just have to try things on until you know what is right.

I haven't really worked, but I'm a nurse, too. I've been campaigning to go to grad school for a few years now- hope it is going well for you!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:)

I don't know if it will ever photograph the same as it does loose. The solitaire may help. My tranny never photographed the same after I got it set T____T. Lamesauce.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ALSO, as an FNP, can you do liposuction? Cus I kinda need your ring size. Stat. :Up_to_something:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love!!! :love:

NTave

Shiny_Rock
This diamond is perfection. From one FNP grad student to another, I hope your studies are going well too:)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing the story and the pics, it was a great read!! Enjoy!! :appl:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
As everyone has already said, the stone is to-die-for gorgeous! I don't know if I'd have the patience to do the search you did but the results are amazing. Do you have any idea of how you might set it in the future?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous! Kudos to you for holding out till you found exactly what you wanted!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
A "J" never looked so white...just goes to show how cut is KING! Used to think I wanted a cushion cut too until I saw the faceting on the AVR's/OEC's. you can always set a round in a cushion shaped sub halo or halo. your stone is so phenomenal a sub halo would show it off very well. So many times J's are overlooked and well cut can face up very white.

Congrats on finding your perfect stone! Good things come to those who wait.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous stone and I love the simple 4-prong setting. classic and dynamite in your stack.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your stone in grace's newsletter. So glad you have it!! It's an absolute beauty :love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new stone is gorgeous. It was well worth the wait. It looks so beautiful on your lovely hand.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I think I may be in love with your stone... :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you found your perfect OEC! Absolutely beautiful! :love: Will be awaiting to see what the forever setting will be! Looks great in its temp setting in the meantime. Such great finger coverage! :) Good luck on finishing your FNP degree.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous diamond and I love your other rings too!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank you all for your very kind comments, I am sorry I am just reading through them all now and there are so many to reply to. :) I am in LOVE with this stone. Not to say it's my final upgrade or anything :Up_to_something: I'm still yearning for the perfect antique cushion :)

NTave said:
This diamond is perfection. From one FNP grad student to another, I hope your studies are going well too:)
Where are you in the program? I'm just 3 quarters in and the amount of papers we have to write is daunting!

madelise said:
ALSO, as an FNP, can you do liposuction? Cus I kinda need your ring size. Stat. :Up_to_something:

Nope, sorry :razz:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ROL this is perfection. OECs are SO much more varied than modern stones in my opinion. There is a lot of nuance there. It's great that you were able to wade through that and find what you were searching for!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finding your perfect stone!! Long journey but well worth it. It's really just stunning on you. :appl: :appl:

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock
You finally found thet perfect OEC! It is stunning!!! :love: Congratulations!

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I think you wound up with a truly one-of-a-kind, incredible stone. It's absolutely perfect. Congratulations!!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Really beautiful!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on finding your perfect diamond, it's absolutely gorgeous :love: I loved your SS setting & can't wait to see the setting you chose for this stone!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your very kind words, I am excited to embark on this new project with Erika Winters :)

Additional photos of this perfect (to me) OEC:

img_5231.jpg img_5733__1_.jpg img_5732.jpg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
img_5731.jpg

Here she is in one of the flowers of the center piece I won from Madelise's pageant :)

Now... I need a name... hmmm

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1424809090|3837609 said:
Thank you all for your very kind words, I am excited to embark on this new project with Erika Winters :)

Additional photos of this perfect (to me) OEC:

img_5231.jpg img_5733__1_.jpg img_5732.jpg

Really, really pretty diamond.

Mmmmmm.... Erika Winters..... soooo exciting!!! What will it be? She does not do anything that does not make me swoon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results