shape
carat
color
clarity

My natural fancy pink, yellow and white diamond stack rings

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Specs: these are set in 14k and 0.25cts in each ring.

fionas gems 692.JPG

fionas gems 693.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: My natural fancy pink, yellow and white diamond stack ri

:love: H!!!!! :love: H! :love: h!

Those are gorgeous!! I love the wavy look - awesome!!!! Where did you find these Diamondhoarder????

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They are awesome!! Do you have hand pics??? :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are awesome!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those are very cool! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty! Any handshots??

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Sadly no hand shots at present. I actually had them made to my specifications, along with another 2 plain yellow wave rings which can stack against any of the diamond rings so I can mix and match the look. The problem is that since my pregnancy they are too tight and so they dont get worn any more. Because the wave goes all around they cant be resized. I have been trying to think whether i can redmodel them into something else without it costing a fortune. But I do love the design and it seems a shame to change them. They will porbably end up festering in my jewellery box for another 5 years whilst I make up my mind. :sick:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Those bands are amazing! I love the color combo and the waves and well... Just about everything about them :)

starrynight

Shiny_Rock

whoa! I love them!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondhoarder|1334421105|3170931 said:
Sadly no hand shots at present. I actually had them made to my specifications, along with another 2 plain yellow wave rings which can stack against any of the diamond rings so I can mix and match the look. The problem is that since my pregnancy they are too tight and so they dont get worn any more. Because the wave goes all around they cant be resized. I have been trying to think whether i can redmodel them into something else without it costing a fortune. But I do love the design and it seems a shame to change them. They will probably end up festering in my jewellery box for another 5 years whilst I make up my mind. :sick:

Well, to show you the kind of sacrifice I am willing to make for a fellow PSer, I'll step up to the plate and offer to wear them for you until you are ready - no problem, think nothing of it, I like to GIVE GIVE GIVE till it hurts. I'm just that kind of girl! ;)) :wink2: ;)) :naughty:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1334427642|3170997 said:
Sadly no hand shots at present. I actually had them made to my specifications, along with another 2 plain yellow wave rings which can stack against any of the diamond rings so I can mix and match the look. The problem is that since my pregnancy they are too tight and so they dont get worn any more. Because the wave goes all around they cant be resized. I have been trying to think whether i can redmodel them into something else without it costing a fortune. But I do love the design and it seems a shame to change them. They will probably end up festering in my jewellery box for another 5 years whilst I make up my mind. :sick:

Well, to show you the kind of sacrifice I am willing to make for a fellow PSer, I'll step up to the plate and offer to wear them for you until you are ready - no problem, think nothing of it, I like to GIVE GIVE GIVE till it hurts. I'm just that kind of girl! ;)) :wink2: ;)) :naughty:

...perhaps we can come to some sort of shared custody arrangement?? :naughty:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

I love them!, :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Christina...|1334438724|3171103 said:
Enerchi|1334427642|3170997 said:

...perhaps we can come to some sort of shared custody arrangement?? :naughty:
Lol! we can negotiate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

Awesome!! This is *exactly what I was going to have made last summer but the timing didn't work out. Well, except just two - one eternity and one plain. I always love it when I can SEE what I want - brilliant! Love them! They were my solution to having "flush" with my solitaire and keeping continuity. What size are the melee??

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock

These rings are awesome! Love the different metals!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

They look amazing. You will have fun wearing them.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

Awesome!

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Ooh pretty! :love:
The color combo is fantastic! I want... :mrgreen:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock