shape
carat
color
clarity

Natural fancy pink, yellow and white diamond rings $2400

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For sale is a set of custom made stack rings. They feature natural fancy pink, yellow and white diamonds in matching colored 14k gold. Each ring has 0.25cts diamonds set just over half way around them, making a total of 0.75cts in all.

I am parting with them as they have sat in my jewellery box for ages unworn, are now a little too tight for my fingers and I am trying to raise funds for a new project.

There are sized 5.5, and they could probably be resized a small amount either way, but this would disrupt the pattern of the waves of the underside of the rings so thats something to be aware of.

They have been worn lightly and infrequently but there are a few small scuffs on the underside of the bands.

I am asking $2400.

I am Bluegnoo on Ebay, with 100%, and also Diamondhoarder on Betterthandiamond and Pricescope. I am based in the UK and am happy to ship to the US or within the UK. Shipping would be provided free and would be fully insured.

Please ask any questions as all sales are final.

fionas gems 692.JPG

fionas gems 693.JPG

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
kateydid|1336863998|3193987 said:
Hi, are these rings still available?

I de-listed them from DiamondBistro as I have a lot of other stuff going on at the moment and I'm in no urgent hurry to sell them, and am also just about to go on vacation for a week. But if you are genuinely interested in them then respond here (letting me know if you are a DB member), and when I get back I will re-list them in DB and you could then contact me via the DB listing to discuss further. Otherwise I wasnt planning re-list them for a while.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondhoarder|1334926314|3176048 said:
I am Bluegnoo on Ebay, with 100%, and also Diamondhoarder on Betterthandiamond and Pricescope. I am based in the UK and am happy to ship to the US or within the UK. Shipping would be provided free and would be fully insured.

Please ask any questions as all sales are final.

I also changed the listing in DB before I removed it completely to say that the buyer pays the shipping the costs. It will most likely to go to someone in the US, and DHL is the only fully trackable and insured service for jewellery from UK to US.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I keep coming back hoping the size has gotten bigger than 5.5 even tho that's impossible. It sucks because I have the funds to buy your rings (if they are still available) but have the wrong finger size! Drives me insane. I want them so bad.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1339135185|3211661 said:
I keep coming back hoping the size has gotten bigger than 5.5 even tho that's impossible. It sucks because I have the funds to buy your rings (if they are still available) but have the wrong finger size! Drives me insane. I want them so bad.

Still the same size unfortunately. :(sad What size is the finger you would wear them on? If I speak to the jeweller who made them he may have some ideas about how they could be altered.

D

Deactivated member 42515

I have 5 thumbs on each hand :( the size difference is too huge I'm sure.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
this thread has now been superceded by an updated new one

thread has now been superceded by an updated new one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results