shape
carat
color
clarity

My Natalie K E-Ring :) Finally here!!!!

xoBLESSEDox

Rough_Rock
I previously posted about my E-ring here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-soon-to-be-e-ring.161364/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-soon-to-be-e-ring.161364/[/URL]

Well, my one true love finally proposed last night!!! He texted me while I was at work and asked me if I wanted to go to dinner that night and of course I can't turn down a free meal bhahaha! So he took me to downtown Houston, TX to a resturaunt called Spindletop. It's atop one of the sky scraper buildings and it slowly rotates so you can see the entire city. It was gorgeous up there!!! We gorged on food and had to sit and chat for awhile to let our food settle ahah! My fiance said he needed to use the restroom and got up. He was gone for a few minutes and came back saying he got lost and never found the restroom. I was like "Why didn't you just ask someone?" and thinking such a typical man doesn't want to ask for directions! HAHA! Then a waitress comes up and says, "Oh I see your camera is out would you like a picture?" So she's taking our picture...then I sit back down...and another waitress pops up behind me with a desert plate (we never ordered desert). She sets it down in front of me and it was a fancy cheese cake with some sort of chocolate sticks poking out. On the stick was my ring!!!! I was completely caught off guard!! Then my fiance walked over to my side of the table...got down on one knee...and asked me to marry him :) I'm so elated! I don't know what I ever did in life to be so blessed by God, but I'm sooooo thankful! I've had my fair share of hard times in life, but my fiance has made it all worth it. I never thought I'd meet such an amazing man who would treat me like I was his most prized possession (I think every woman deserves that!), but I did and I love him so much! I can't wait until I get to walk down the isle to him and our future together!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I can feel your excitement from the other side of the world!! :bigsmile:

You ring is absolutely way beyond stunning, and I love your proposal story, HUGE HUGE congratulations to you and your fiance!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Sooo... any chance of hand shots?! :naughty:

xoBLESSEDox

Rough_Rock
Here are some pics :) It's a Natalie K setting with .4 carats I believe that are H and VS2 in 14 carat white gold. The center stone is a 1 carat ( I think like 1.005 or something around there) G VS1 princess cut which is EGL certified (The jewelry is very trustworthy so I know it's a real certificate). My fiance said he looked at so many diamonds until he finally found one that sparkled like crazy and he couldn't even see flaws in the microscope...at least not until a strong zoom. I'm so proud of him for picking out the diamond all on his own and planning the engagement himself.

IMG01856-20110708-2230.jpg

IMG01857-20110708-2230.jpg

IMG01859-20110708-2235_0.jpg

IMG01863-20110709-0023.jpg

IMG01877-20110709-1255.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and it looks fabulous on your hand. Congratulation! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He did such a brilliant job! And YUM to my all-time favourite dessert, cheesecake ;)) Girl, you've got it all!! :bigsmile:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
He did a fantastic job, gorgeous ring!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
sooo happy for you! and the ring is beautiful~

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
You are indeed blessed. Your fiancee sounds like a real catch...and that is one beautiful ring!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful....all of it, the ring, your future.....wonderful!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic!!!! Beautiful ring!!!!! Congrats :appl: ;))

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous!!! Looks huge and amazing on your hand :appl: And what a romantic proposal :appl:
Congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and congratulations! Your guy sounds super!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful - congrats! Sounds like you are on your way to a wonderful life!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!! Tell us more about the setting! Does it have side stones and a halo?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh...such a sweet proposal! Your ring is lovel (and very blingy)!

xoBLESSEDox

Rough_Rock
Per request of Amy's Bling :)

The setting has 2 trapazoid Emerald cut diamonds at .20 ctw and 60 RB diamonds totaling .20 ctw haloed around the center and 2 side stones, along the sides, and peek-a-booing on the crown. I'll get more photos posted soon to show more details on the setting. :)

xoBLESSEDox

Rough_Rock
Oh and I have a size 5.5 finger...but the ring is a little big on me so I'm thinking I'll have get it rezied smaller...but I don't want to part with it quite yet so I'll wait a month lol!!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
mmmm bling and cheesecake - together at last :love: :appl: congrats on your engagement, love the ring, especially the step cut sides...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal. Congratulations!
I know the Spindletop - been there a few times myself!!
Your ring looks very nice on you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, your post made me feel all mushy!! What a romantic proposal, your excitement and happiness are contagious! And your ring is soooo gorgeous, just absolutely beautiful on your hand- I'm really happy for you, congrats!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful proposal and your er is a stunner!!!! :love:

Best of luck to you both.

Cachette :))

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! You sound so truly happy! Congratulations and your ring is stunning! :love: Dessert didn't look bad either! :lickout:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :appl: :love: :love: :appl:

angel01x83

Rough_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Congrats!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks gorgeous on your hand and HUGE too! Congrats. Not sure if you'll be walking down an "isle" or an aisle, but either way best wishes!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results