shape
carat
color
clarity

My (mostly) fabulous little martini studs from James Allen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

...ok so I know most martini studs look the same - unless they''ve got wonky prongs like mine do at the moment (see my sad, self-pitying thread over here.) but still, I was so excited about my new studs (does anyone else DREAM about their diamonds the week before they arrive??) I wanted to have my first real SMTR thread anyway, so here goes...

They are .30 H&A, G SI1 from James Allen (in JA''s WG handmade setting that I will probably have to send back
29.gif
)
Still, the diamonds themselves are little sparklers, and I wanted to honor them in spite of their setting
36.gif
41.gif

Love st a14.JPG

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
YUMMZIES! They DO look enormous and fiery!
36.gif
Ear shots are definitely in order!!!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the beautiful stones and your first thread Love Street, but we will need more pictures!

What''s wonky about your settings?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, forgive me, I just read through your RT link and saw the photos. Sweetie, those have to go back from whence they came asap! Your stones however, look beautiful.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely! I hope they''ll be fixed soon.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 9:06:26 PM
Author: gemgirl
Ok, forgive me, I just read through your RT link and saw the photos. Sweetie, those have to go back from whence they came asap! Your stones however, look beautiful.

23.gif
I got so bedazzled by the stones I didn''t even read that these where the same prongs depicted in the other photos in RT. I wouldn''t want to lose one of those beauties! Have James Allen sort those out tout de suite. (And then, chop chop with the ear shots!)
9.gif

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

SD Lady, Pixley, Gemgirl and Coatimundi - thank you for your comments (and sympathy!!)

OK here are some more... thanks for indulging me! I love the stones themselves, so they deserve some attention
28.gif

Love st a8.JPG

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I should have mentioned they are .30 ct each, so .6 total.

Now for the scary ear shots
32.gif
26.gif

Love st a27.JPG

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
another!

Love st a26.JPG

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
with my wedding set

Love st a2.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are lovely and look beautiful on you.

Linda

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
NICEY NIIIICE! OMG, they''re sparkly, rainbow makin'' machines! I love how bright they are and how well-proportioned they are on your ears.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those are sweet. I want a pair the exact same size!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! They look gorgeous with your ring, and even better in your ears!!! Congrats!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love%20st%20a8.JPG

Love Street, your new stones are absolutely lovely (and they perfect on your ears) but I don''t know what the people at James Allen were thinking. Don''t they have quality control people there? In the nicest but sternest way possible, I would tell them you''re sending them back, that you fully expected the quality and workmanship they''re known for and you want them back as soon as humanly possible- all at their expense! (They pay the shipping both ways) If they don''t want to comply? Tell them that a reputable jeweler will remove the stones from their shoddy mountings and you will have them reset by another company AND that you expect a full refund for the mountings.

We are well educated "prosumers" here and our Pser dollars are welcome everywhere!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, the diamonds are real stunners and they look great on you! I looked at the prong issues thread-YIKES. I would expect a brand new setting as well, and it best be perfect this time!

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful... sorry you have the prong issue, it''s so hard when we expect them to be perfect and ready to wear! They are beautiful stones, with tons of fire and sparkle!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
dainty and super sparkly! that''s exactly the size that i''d want for myself.

i hope the prongs issue gets sorted out soon so you can really enjoy your lovely earrings!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your comments. It is nice to know I''m not some lone hypercritical nut who whips out her loup within the first 10 minutes of Fedex dropping off the box! And I''m at least relieved that my shock at the prongs isn''t the product of completely unrealistic expectations (just educated, "prosumer" expectations!
16.gif
) - these little sparklers deserve better!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results