shape
carat
color
clarity

My modest new upgrade!

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mochidiamonds. Not quite. See pics. It hits the prong. I didn’t have that problem with the legato as it had a donut. If I had to do it again, I’d probably get a setting with a donut. The Jovyn has a donut. Just can’t justify $1995 for a setting.

There’s no ribbon effect or crease. It’s all smooth. The knife edge is very subtle. It really looks much prettier IRL than the pics on WF’s website.

This is my first 6 prong setting. I just ended up loving the look of it after seeing many PS’ers with 6 prong settings.

Good luck choosing your setting. As we mentioned before, if this is going to be a temp setting, choose the least expensive but durable setting. I think it’s fairly inexpensive in 14K. Not sure how much the knife edge is.

I have an emerald green phone case and that’s what you’re seeing being reflected.

Here’s a pic without the Tiffany curved middle band.

Alternatively, I can wear it with my Ritani knife edge in the middle too.

12AABA75-52A3-473C-AED0-2E314CE57984.jpeg

Hi again @Dmndsr4evr11! I am having the same issue with my Valoria, the thin spacer I tried was not enough to keep my wedding band from rubbing and I'll already getting tiny scratches on my prongs. I recently ordered this ring to try as a spacer:

I was looking back at threads to see how others were pairing their Valoria and saw your post. Do you know if this is the same Ritani band you purchased? It looks perfect based on your pictures. I tried a different simple white gold band but it was really flat and the differences in height didn't look right. Are you still happy with it?

Thanks!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi again @Dmndsr4evr11! I am having the same issue with my Valoria, the thin spacer I tried was not enough to keep my wedding band from rubbing and I'll already getting tiny scratches on my prongs. I recently ordered this ring to try as a spacer:

I was looking back at threads to see how others were pairing their Valoria and saw your post. Do you know if this is the same Ritani band you purchased? It looks perfect based on your pictures. I tried a different simple white gold band but it was really flat and the differences in height didn't look right. Are you still happy with it?

Thanks!
@Decision_Decisions - I believe that it the right band from Ritani. Lately, I’ve only been using my Tiffany Elsa Peretti Diamond curved band. With it I don’t need a spacer.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results