shape
carat
color
clarity

My ''modern'' cushion from Mark T!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/24/2004 10:55:47 PM noobie wrote:

I just want to make sure. If it goes back, I'm going to buy it
9.gif

It's really stunning MMM----------------

Get in line, Mister. I just dusted off my platinum card. RHR, anyone????
naughty.gif
11.gif
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/24/2004 3:28:31 PM quaeritur wrote:

mmm..... what can I say?!?!?!?! Oh my LORD! That is over the top gorgeous. I mean, WOW.

I can't believe I didn't get on PS yesterday (dang migraine) to see this. But wow. That is a stunning stunning stone. And absolutely, Leon claws!!! I'm betting you think it was worth the wait now, ey?
2.gif
11.gif
2.gif

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Oh, and yes, more pics please!!!

PS... hey, Sevens -google lied to ya! it's 'déjà vu,' not vous. Vous means 'you' (plural). So google made it 'already you' -silly google
12.gif

----------------

That settles it; I'm a complete idiotic loser!

slammie

Shiny_Rock
oh MMM!!! it is simply breathtakingly GEORGOUS!!! Please more pics ASAP!!!!!!!! I've downloaded one of your pics..I hope you don't mind!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Who's the lunatic now?!!!! I'm on p.s. at 5:30 am watching an episdoe of full house from 1982 LOL!!!! I took the day off to see hubby off on his trip....Your compliments mean sooooo mcuh to me. You guys are all the best! This one is definitely for good...believe me, I;ve examined it under the bathroom vanity lights and there are no inclusions to be seen. It's just the coolest stone, I love it........I can;t help but notice however that it looks a little bored and needs a friend
11.gif
...three stone anyone? Trillions? Trapezoids? Or a thin pave "wedding" band? Hehehehehehehe...not for a while...
1.gif
Again, you guys are the best!!!!
appl.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
a new pic that my darling sevens one posted for me!

sevensonepost.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
last one!
1.gif

sevens.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
i like that last pic the best i think. i can't believe how cool it looks inside . . . all of that crazy sparkle. amazing.
love.gif

i love full house. what's that zany uncle joey up to this episode?
rodent.gif

hmmm . . . day off. sounds like the perfect opportunity to go browsing for settings and/or wedding bands to me . . .
11.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I've been wondering all weekend how MMM was going to handle picking up her stone and ogling it and it turns out we ALL have been waiting on the edge of our seats too. Well... it looks like it was worth every second of it. It is so white and gorgeous. You need to find some strong lighting because I want to see this Hot Hot Hot Fire!
love.gif
More Pics!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, while these pictures are lovely they absolutely DO NOT do that stone justice! It is just BREATHTAKING! Even Mark was pretty awed by it... He showed it like a proud parent!

More, When I saw that stone, I kid you not, I thought Leon Mege-esque claw prong.

If you do the claw prong setting, let me know, I think I will prepare myself for a heart attack. Put some "cushions" around my computer, in case I fall off my chair.... *SIGH*
love.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It's truly a sickness:

B00032BBHQ.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and

mmm11xx.JPG

You can't have just one!

Hell, MMM, get the three stone and a diamond band.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
You guys are seriously too good to me. I mean it!!!!!

Mark is really the best...he said VERY complimentary things about you too Nicrez...and your radiant!!!
1.gif

Husband took the camera with him so no more ! You're probably thinking thank god...no more shameless solicitation of compliments! LOL Brut here is one more that my darling Sevens posted for me on another thread!

p.s. Reena- perfect day for the DMV. ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH. I also have a stupid wedding...and of course, it is going to be 67 on saturday...so velvet and cashmere should be great, right? ARGH. I need to do find something a little cooler to wear now b'c I"m a sweaty pic LOL

sparkler.jpg

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Oh, moremoremore, oh my . . . I just don’t know quite what to say. I am so in awe. I am flabbergasted. Now that’s a ROCK! That stone is absolutely capturing my breath away.

I have all but lost track of the goings on around PS for the past little while, so I didn’t realize you were preparing to the lay big one on us. It’s the oddest thing – even though I have a regular, fulfilling, all-encompassing life outside of PS – I find myself yearning to know what’s going on within our covert little society. I can’t believe I’m so delayed in getting the big news on you!!

Anyway, that’s one showy jewel ~ You’ve got to be flyin’ high. Very, very happy for you!! Congratulations on the acquisition of your cushiony little hard thing!!
6.gif
13.gif
6.gif
13.gif
~
love.gif
~
13.gif
6.gif
13.gif
6.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH.MY.WORD!!!!

THATISONEOFTHEMOSTGORGEOUSSTONESIHAVEEVERSEEN!!!!!!!!

Way to go, girl!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I'm SO happy for you!
1.gif

Lynn

reena

Ideal_Rock
sigh, i LOVE it. is it just me or have you not yet posted pics of it on your ring finger??? please do!!!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! What a rock.
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/25/2004 9:10:22 PM reena wrote:

sigh, i LOVE it. is it just me or have you not yet posted pics of it on your ring finger??? please do!!!
----------------

She's being a PITA.
11.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/25/2004 9:34:51 PM Jennifer5973 wrote:

----------------
On 10/25/2004 9:10:22 PM reena wrote:

----------------

She's being a PITA.
11.gif
----------------

What does not eating animal products have to do with it?
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOLOLOL....I don't wear fur!!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, i wear fur--to be more specific, everywhere i go i wear a fuzzy white COAT of dog hair that seems to be stuck to every. single. article. of. clothing.

that i own.

cry.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
uh, helloooooooooooooooooo, kiddies...

PITA = Pain In The A**.

rolleyes.gif

I want MORE MORE MORE pictures!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MMM... you are a dear. ENJOY YOUR NEW HONKER!!!
1.gif
Stop in one of these days and let me have a gander!!!

Wub ja!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Back again to drool over your cushion. It's amazing. I can't stop looking at it!
6.gif
3.gif
2.gif

Reena, all my things are covered in white hair too, from my cat. I have to carry one of those tape lint roller thingies in my bag everyday.
rolleyes.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
don't worry J i knew that . . . i think patty was just teasing.
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/25/2004 10:28:21 PM reena wrote:

don't worry J i knew that . . . i think patty was just teasing.
1.gif

----------------

See what happens when one should be SLEEPING but is instead on Pscope?????? DUH.
14.gif
2.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock
okay, had to come back for another peek!! The blown up one on the window is my favorite...drooooooooooling all over myself!! love it!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
tell me about it, JFlo--i'm exhausted, yet . . .

i can't . . . seem . . . to . . . log . . . off . . .

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mmm
congrat,beautiful ring ,are you sure this one is a keeper ? do we have to wait 30 days to be sure ?...LOL

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...you guys are so freakin funny!!! And really really sweet!!!

And Vtigger...there is NOTHING there. No inclusions visible. I mean, it's PERFECT!!!
1.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock

PS... hey, Sevens -google lied to ya! it's 'déjà vu,' not vous. Vous means 'you' (plural). So google made it 'already you' -silly google
12.gif

----------------

That settles it; I'm a complete idiotic loser!

----------------
Oh no!!! NOOOOOO!!! Sevens, I didn't mean it that way at all!!
8.gif
Languages are "my thing" and I can't tell you how terrible the web-based translators etc. really are. Google is the idjit loser, NOT YOU!!! Please forgive me if it came across that way
cry.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ok, had to show Rand my new wish list item, and MMM that's you cushion cut baby! That thing has left me DROOOOOOOLING...I had to come back and see it again. Any pictures of just the stone, so I can show him how the cushion cut has a gorgeous shape that is both squarish and smooth...

I swear it's like BUTTER!!!
love.gif
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results