shape
carat
color
clarity

My ''modern'' cushion from Mark T!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
i know what you ladies mean--im on my fourth glass of wine and im barely prepared for this! i've been on the edge of my seat waiting. it's just AWESOME.

that baby is meant for leon claw prongs!!!

mmm, i hope you didn't go to bed yet . . .

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
It's just breathtaking.

Beautiful ring!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/23/2004 11:36:42 PM reena wrote:

mmm, i hope you didn't go to bed yet . . .----------------

She pooped out on us!
rolleyes.gif
14.gif
snore.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/23/2004 11:36:42 PM reena wrote:

i know what you ladies mean--im on my fourth glass of wine and im barely prepared for this! i've been on the edge of my seat waiting. it's just AWESOME.

that baby is meant for leon claw prongs!!!

mmm, i hope you didn't go to bed yet . . .----------------

I think she DID go to bed. Party Pooper.
14.gif
14.gif

Claw Prongs, Claw Prongs, Claw Prongs
love.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i guess this will have to wait til tomorrow, but what is MMM talking about that she has "man hands"
confused.gif
they look fine to me, i see no man hands
nono.gif
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit, at first I thought you were a little insane passing on such gorgeous princess stones. But, after seeing these pics, I can TELL that this stone is PERFECT!!! It's SO BIG and SO WHITE! And it looks really square which is awesome! I would DEFINTELY show this baby off with the claw prongs--it deserves them and you know it!
9.gif
Congrats on finding an ideal stone--your hard work, frustration, and patience paid off!!! I LOVE IT!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Oh, and you so do not have man hands--you're crazy! If those are man hands I don't know what to say about my SO's hands (he spends too much time at the gym and volunteering as a football coach for little kids to ever have less than 10 calluses at a time). Not only do you have pretty nails, but your hands don't even look big at all (but the ring sure does!!!)!

Again, congrats on a gorgeous ring!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
MMM -- that is just stunning! Congrats on finding a really beautiful cushion. Post more pictures! I'd love to see the profile.

Enjoy!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From that "moremoremore" ... how could I know where you'd actually find it
9.gif
? Super!
10.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
alright, it's 10:20 am, ET. LET'S GO WITH MORE PICTURES.
9.gif

UP & OUT, Private!
2.gif
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/24/2004 10:21:41 AM Jennifer5973 wrote:

alright, it's 10:20 am, ET. LET'S GO WITH MORE PICTURES.
9.gif

UP & OUT, Private!
2.gif
3.gif
----------------

JFlo...the diamond drill sargeant. (Is that how you spell sargeant?)

reena

Ideal_Rock
yes i totally agree. ive been sitting here with one eye glued to the screen waiting for more. (the other eye is glued to us weekly. sigh. i looooooooove sunday mornings.)

SPIT SPOT! let's go!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
10:34.... and no sign of her or her BIG FAT DIAMOND.

Give me 20! ...diamond pics, that is.
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

hey, I could get used to this commando thing...
11.gif

PS I think it's sergeant--weird Es in there. I hate it when I write a word and it just doesn't "look right," don't you?
2.gif
1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
yeah i just had to google that one myself to check. it is sergeant.
1.gif

maybe MMM can't get out of bed under the weight of that HUGE DIAMOND on her left hand . . .

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, J, I kept adding "a"s and "e"s but none of them looked right!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, it's breath taking! OK, scratch my thoughts on an Asscher.... I want a modern cushion! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
love.gif
6.gif
love.gif
6.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I'm waiting here too.
Geez it's like Deja Vous (I definitely googled that!) from yesterday.

Come on- we're waaaaiiiting!
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Well I'm sorry that I missed out on all the excitement yesterday! But I'm here today and I want to see more too! What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL cushion! It's so white and HUGE!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CUSHION!
9.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
I hate it when I write a word and it just doesn't 'look right,' don't you?
2.gif
1.gif
----------------

Do you think Leonid would install spell check??? HA!

COME ON MOREMOREMORE WE'RE WAITING! And you know what an impatient lot we are!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Actually I think this calls for the rodent man!
rodent.gif
rodent.gif

rodent.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
You certainly went to a lot of trouble to find the right stone and your efforts paid off.
The ring is just gorgeous and I am sure you will get great pleasure from it. Best of luck with your wonderful new purchase.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
MMM, now don't be mad, please, but I had a chance to see your lovely stone while I was at Mark's... Another poster asked me to look at their stone, while they where getting it from Mark, so I happened to be there.

I am a bit ashamed, but my love for your stone had me saying some crazy crazy things like, "hey Mark, if she doesn't LIKE it, then give me a call..." (even though I have no means of buying anyhting that glorious right now) hey if a girl has to knock over a few banks, she'll do what she has to for a great stone....

I just kept staring at that stone over and over and over, and I think he got a bit annoyed at having to clean up all that drool...

That stone's pictures DO NOT do it justice!!! It's so lively and GORGEOUS in person, that I realize so many people pictures probably look great, but the stone's in person are just WOW!!!! Yours is JUST... *wordless*

as Reena said so aptly.... O......M......G......

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Where the heck is this chick?
rolleyes.gif
3.gif
2.gif

No more compliments until she materializes.
11.gif

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Why are we all such lunatics? I have checked in like 5 times to see more pictures of this ring!!!

It's so funny.

After hearing Nicrez's opinion on the stone and how it looks in person, I am officially so jealous I could cry.

MMM, is there any sort of "dark" cross in the center of this stone? I am curious if you really see this in a well-cut cushion.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! You guys are SOOOO good to me. I pooped out early last night after taking pix. This is a CRAZY weekend. New stone, husband going away for business, friend coming over...I'm like an idiot, putting up pictures, hanging curtains...and yes sevensone...that DAMN tub!!!!

This place is better than therapy! Just go buy something and everyone says how cool it is!!! hehehehe
9.gif
Seriously, you are all too good to me... Nicrez...I totally don't mind! Of course not!!!! Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

Cushioncut...NO dark. I mean NONE. Nothing. I think that is also a function of it being more square...and it has facets like a round (8 ray, long and skinny) so you eliminate the dark cross that you see in some others...

WELL! I took a break from scrubbing to take some more pix and will enlist my friend sevens to put them in the SMTR section!!!
1.gif
appl.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
mmm..... what can I say?!?!?!?! Oh my LORD! That is over the top gorgeous. I mean, WOW.

I can't believe I didn't get on PS yesterday (dang migraine) to see this. But wow. That is a stunning stunning stone. And absolutely, Leon claws!!! I'm betting you think it was worth the wait now, ey?
2.gif
11.gif
2.gif

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Oh, and yes, more pics please!!!

PS... hey, Sevens -google lied to ya! it's "déjà vu," not vous. Vous means "you" (plural). So google made it "already you" -silly google
12.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous!!!! Congrats!
I would rest on that "cushion" any time.
Moremoremore pics!!! Please!
1.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, we're still waiting for MORE pics of that BIG HUGE CUSHION!!! Sorry to be such a pest, but I simply cannot help myself!
tongue.gif

OKOK! Just noticed the post in SMTR!!! Sorry!
6.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that thing is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
love.gif

The wait was worth it
appl.gif

P.S. Is the return period expired yet?

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 10/24/2004 10:41:28 PM noobie wrote:

P.S. Is the return period expired yet?----------------

Bite your tongue!
6.gif
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Nice noobie! Still a smart ass!

Thanks for all the compliments guys!!!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to make sure. If it goes back, I'm going to buy it
9.gif

It's really stunning MMM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results