shape
carat
color
clarity

My Marquise Solitaire E-Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments! They bring a huge smile on my face
21.gif

Monarch, I should have done a better job explaining! We are actually going to do a completely different ring for the wedding, and we''re using an oval for that ring instead. I''m shameless, but here''s a link to the thread where I try to decide how to set my oval https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/goodness-me-goodness-my-help-me-find-an-oval-setting-that-looks-really-fly.85549/

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHC, I just looked through the oval thread, wow, you are really fortunate! My best wishes to you that you find the setting of your dream, etc. And I hope things continue to go well for you!!!
36.gif
Don''t worry about being "shameless," that is what this site/subforum is all about! We love seeing your sparklies! Thank you for clearing up any confusion for me, I do appreciate it and now I get exactly what''s going on. You will have the best of both worlds with fancy cuts, I think! I''m so happy for you!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
very nice diamond ring. I think MQ e-rings will be more popular in the near future. I am seeing more of them around.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Your stone looks like it has great proportions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results