shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mark Morrell Extreme Petite Torchiere is here

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's just gorgeous :love: :love: Love to look at these pictures! Enjoy your beautiful ring!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much athenaworth, canuk-gal, mitsui4, purplesilk, Enerchi, OCgirl, Amys Bling, Christina..., kohl_mascara, bright ice, Tuckins1, ame, Laila619, SparklyOEC, marcy, diamondseeker2006, LittleRiver, mrssalvo, slg47, MissGotRocks, Bella_mezzo, lknvrb4, missy, Owies Nana, baby nurse!!. Thanks to everyone who enabled me the last time around (remember when I couldn't decide if I should get the side diamonds or not?). I cannot wait to play around with other eternity bands to mix-and-match the look.

OCgirl said:
What are the stats?
:) It's a 1.71 I SI1. All the nitty gritties can be found in this post [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-review-perry-chen-at-leon-mege-found-perfect-rb-for-me.168841/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-review-perry-chen-at-leon-mege-found-perfect-rb-for-me.168841/[/URL]

ame said:
I LOVE IT! I REALLY like that it's taller overall. It's much daintier than any other setting he does.
I agree, I like the height!

LittleRiver said:
I would love to know more about your wedding band--have you posted it before? The profile looks incredibly low.
Hi Little River!! You were my original inspiration for this ring! No, I don't think I posted details of the wedding band before. I got it in the LA jewelry district in 2005-2006 (can't remember) and I can't remember the vendor's name. It has tiny diamonds all the way around, set in a milgrained setting. The milgrain is extremely fine... I do remember that it cost about $200 back then in 14k white gold, and the man referred to the setting type as "micro-setting". I don't even know if that's a real term :) I was looking for a super low profile band back then, to go with my knife-edge Tacori scallop setting. Everything else seemed to hit the Tacori's prongs at the wrong spot, but this band was the lowest back in the day, with a full eternity. I'm sure there are much lower profile bands now...Without an exact measurement, I compared it with some coins, and it's a smidge thinner than a quarter coin, but a smidge fatter than a penny coin. Don't you love my scientific measurement tools?

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
shortee78 said:
LittleRiver said:
I would love to know more about your wedding band--have you posted it before? The profile looks incredibly low.
Hi Little River!! You were my original inspiration for this ring! No, I don't think I posted details of the wedding band before. I got it in the LA jewelry district in 2005-2006 (can't remember) and I can't remember the vendor's name. It has tiny diamonds all the way around, set in a milgrained setting. The milgrain is extremely fine... I do remember that it cost about $200 back then in 14k white gold, and the man referred to the setting type as "micro-setting". I don't even know if that's a real term :) I was looking for a super low profile band back then, to go with my knife-edge Tacori scallop setting. Everything else seemed to hit the Tacori's prongs at the wrong spot, but this band was the lowest back in the day, with a full eternity. I'm sure there are much lower profile bands now...Without an exact measurement, I compared it with some coins, and it's a smidge thinner than a quarter coin, but a smidge fatter than a penny coin. Don't you love my scientific measurement tools?

Wow, I am flattered!! And thanks for "measuring" your eternity for me ;)) I immediately whipped out some change and compared it to my ring! (In case you are curious, the donut of my PT is a smidge thinner than a quarter, so about the same height as your eternity band.) Your set looks great together.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous!!! Looks absolutely perfect on your beautiful hand!! :love:

regatta402

Rough_Rock
Your Rind is beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results