shape
carat
color
clarity

My "little rings" project has begun

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
@dkata I know! This whole ring was about $1200 and it was fun. Can't wait to see yours!

@mochiko42 I heard about the ping pong ring. Will go look it up!

Is this the right thread? First off, I love your little heart ring! Some of the following pics will be a little repetitive.... I do love little rings - I don't like rings to be heavy, and I like to see them all as often as I can - not switch off days. car.jpg Group.jpg group (1).jpg 20190526_135948.jpg

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
They're humongous and blurry., Sorry for that!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this the right thread? First off, I love your little heart ring! Some of the following pics will be a little repetitive.... I do love little rings - I don't like rings to be heavy, and I like to see them all as often as I can - not switch off days. car.jpg Group.jpg group (1).jpg 20190526_135948.jpg

Oh, I love your little rings!!! Yes, this is the thread.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love your heart bezel and of course your cbi! Just love your cute heart. I love small rings too. Sometimes...not all the time lol.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your heart bezel and of course your cbi! Just love your cute heart. I love small rings too. Sometimes...not all the time lol.

Did you have a post recently where you wanted input? If so, could you link it please?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results