shape
carat
color
clarity

My "little rings" project has begun

plad25

Shiny_Rock
I love it! Excited to see the final ring!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3590.jpg More inspiration photos:
IMG_3559.jpg IMG_3572.jpg
IMG_3560.jpg
(But with only diamonds)

Attachments

• IMG_3590.PNG
    IMG_3590.PNG
    652.7 KB · Views: 27

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3621.jpg IMG_3622.jpg (Lololol)

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the inspiration heart ring and the bezel offers a great solution to getting a bigger look (you mentioned 1.5ct in an ideal world) plus it will emphasise the lovely shape. Admittedly I might have been inspired myself and having a sneaky look on JA after catching sight of this thread! Looking forward to seeing it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiny heart!! Cuuute!! Can’t wait to see it finished. Ive played around Witt the idea of doing a little stack of bezeled stones too...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent the diamond back last Monday. I'll keep you all posted.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see what you end up with. I have a .7 heart-shaped diamond in a pendant and I don't like it that way at all. I really want to get it put into a ring - definitely a bezel or halo.

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
It's the epitome of "darling heart"! love it!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see your ring, what a pretty and charming stone! :appl::love:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Of all of your pictures, I love this picture of the heart best.

img_2143-jpg.595445

The nice burst of dispersion and the nicely distributed sparkle makes this a definite keeper in my book.

Wink

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooo I hadn't seen the pictures of the actual stone before wink's post- it is such a pretty shape!! I'm a fan of chubby hearts too!

Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the stone? I've been eyeing a few little hearts lately and I'm wondering at what point they become too small for the shape to be seen easily...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your inspiration pics! Reminds me of all the things that originally made me love jewelry! Absolutely delicious!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heart2_0.jpg

here's my heart. In the setting it just looks like a blob, which is why I want to turn it into a ring

I think a bezel would really define the shape.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo I hadn't seen the pictures of the actual stone before wink's post- it is such a pretty shape!! I'm a fan of chubby hearts too!

Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the stone? I've been eyeing a few little hearts lately and I'm wondering at what point they become too small for the shape to be seen easily...

Sure, it is: 4.65 x 5.51 x 3.23

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! The ones I'm looking at are a tiny bit (like 0.3mm) smaller so hopefully the shape will still show well like yours!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting! I am also enjoying the idea of tiny stacking rings. I bought 2 hammered silver bands and also a turquoise band (petit point/snake eyes style) to stack. I would love to get a .50 carat CBI diamond either to wear as a solitaire, and then later set in 3, 5 stone ring. Someday! I was actually making some progress in saving my pennies, but found out last night might be later than sooner. My mother is finally moving out of her home, and needs cash to pay her transfer tax stamps as well as first month downpayment on an apartment, transition costs. She says that she will pay me back when she sells her house, but well let's just say in situations like this before she has not paid people back... I will find out more details later today.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exciting! I am also enjoying the idea of tiny stacking rings. I bought 2 hammered silver bands and also a turquoise band (petit point/snake eyes style) to stack. I would love to get a .50 carat CBI diamond either to wear as a solitaire, and then later set in 3, 5 stone ring. Someday! I was actually making some progress in saving my pennies, but found out last night might be later than sooner. My mother is finally moving out of her home, and needs cash to pay her transfer tax stamps as well as first month downpayment on an apartment, transition costs. She says that she will pay me back when she sells her house, but well let's just say in situations like this before she has not paid people back... I will find out more details later today.

Don't you hate when that happens? Same with my mother...

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. But at the same time I am relieved that she is moving to a more tenable financial situation. Once she transitions, even if all she does is spend her ssn and proceeds from house with no interest accrued, she should have enough to live on for another 7 years. No idea what will happen after that, but will deal with that when the time comes.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. But at the same time I am relieved that she is moving to a more tenable financial situation. Once she transitions, even if all she does is spend her ssn and proceeds from house with no interest accrued, she should have enough to live on for another 7 years. No idea what will happen after that, but will deal with that when the time comes.

Believe me, I get it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anxiously waiting. Great picture of the diamond heart.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This little heart came last night and I couldn't be happier!!! I am thrilled with it and it makes my heart sing and will remind me to take care of me. IMG_2369.JPG IMG_2370.JPG IMG_2373.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG IMG_2363.JPG IMG_2364.JPG IMG_2365.JPG

It is for my right hand, but I can't take pics with it there lol. (Please excuse my eczema-- been terrible this year, and I have clear band aid on it. It won't go away this year.)

Attachments

• IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 28

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ❤️ your heart ring!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so sweet and beautiful! I love both the width of the bezel and the sentiment of looking after yourself that it's to remind you of.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
That heart is just so sweet. I've never been a huge fan of heart shaped diamonds but your little cutie has completely changed my mind! It really is lovely. :love: I think the bezel works beautifully to highlight the shape, awesome choice!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - just soft and feminine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results