shape
carat
color
clarity

My little padparadscha sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anita,

That is what I am doing with my two stones. Check out my thread in jewelry pieces. The Natural Sapphire Company is going to make a pendant for me and they designed it.

Linda
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the link.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-custom-pendant-being-made.72643/

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anita,

Great minds think alike. LOL
36.gif
9.gif

Linda

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Oh Linda! That''s going to be beautiful!

I missed that thread. I rarely go to the ''jewelry'' section. Have you posted the pictures of your pad rings anywhere in the forum? love to see them!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Scrumptious!
30.gif
The settings are beautiful!!!
20.gif
You''ve inspired me to reset my little pink someday!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anita,

No, I haven''t. My daughter keeps saying she will take pictures for me, but she never does.
14.gif

My Avatar picture is my pride and joy Pad. I wear that as my wedding ring at times.

I will get all the pads pictured soon.

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love sapphires - I''m not picky about which ones.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Anita, I was cruising around Cherrypicked today and saw the most beautiful pad... it immediately made me think of your rings.

I''m really starting to like this color... I''ve never been one for very pastel and light gems, but this one is certainly growing on me the more I see them.

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Anita, I was cruising around Cherrypicked today and saw the most beautiful pad... it immediately made me think of your rings.

I''m really starting to like this color... I''ve never been one for very pastel and light gems, but this one is certainly growing on me the more I see them.

Jypsie,

I agree. They look pastel and light sometimes. But not always! Pads have a different personality which I haven''t noticed in other stones. There is a competition between the pink and the orange (like which one to be more apparent, and ofcourse that depends on lighting)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful! And the one with the halo is just stunning. I''m usually not a big fan of pink but between your rings and Linda''s avatar I''m getting there :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty. Love the rose gold one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results