shape
carat
color
clarity

My little padparadscha sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I have purchased a couple of pad-sapphire rings lately. I was playing with them today, and took some pictures. Since there are quite a few pad lovers here, I thought I would post them. Both are from the natural sapphire company, and they did the settings as well.

pada.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Medium-light salmon padparadscha set in rose gold. The rose gold helps to showcase the colour very well
1.gif

padb.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
More stronger/intense colour.

padc.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
This is a good size stone (over 2 carats) for my little finger
1.gif

padd.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
The colour changes depending on the light conditions.

pade.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
together in a box
1.gif

padf.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
My favourite one

padg.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
1.gif

padh.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
1.gif

padi.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
The very last one. I hope you enjoyed it. They are truly beautiful! I am so glad I got them.

padj.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Can we see some handshots?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh Anita, they are simply yummy!!!! I love PADs and don''t have any yet.
27.gif
I love the NSC, bought my sapphire ring from them. My favorite is the one in rose gold. I love rose gold and it highlights that pad so nicely. Methinks you have a very nice jewelry collection!!!
1.gif
30.gif

I think when the time comes you and Linda will have to help me pick out a nice pad from TNSC.
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the rose gold! Both are lovely!

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh:

I started collecting gemstones just recently. Since then I have acquired few nice pieces. Will be glad to help you out in choosing your dream pad sapphire
1.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Love that rose gold!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty rings!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delish!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Absolutely beautiful!!

I''m just now getting into collecting some lovely jewelry pieces, and colored gems are on my list of items to add to the jewelry box... I may come inquiring about ideas! Those are two absolutely gorgeous rings.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Boy!!!! Another Pad lover
36.gif
30.gif

Your rings are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love them!!!! Aren''t Pads a gorgeous gemstone??? I have so many of them now, I love to line them up and look at them, ha ha ha ha ha.

Isn''t Steven Bliss a joy to work with?

Enjoy our Padparadscha rings, they are definitely out of this world. No other stone is like them, but......... that is just my two cents
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa/Kaleigh,

You know we would love to help you, pick out your special Padparadscha.
36.gif
Once you have one, you WILL be hooked!!!

9.gif

Linda

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I have a pink sapphire ring in platinum from them. GREAT company and wonderful to work with.

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Linda,

You are absolutely right! These are magical/mysterious, and addictive stones. Steven warned me that in the beginning
1.gif

Thanks everyone again for their comments.

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
I have two more pics. I find it hard to take handshots as the camera is a bit heavy.
1.gif

padk.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
last one for now. I will try some handshots later when the sun comes out.

padl.JPG

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Linda,

I noticed that pad sapphires (atleast the ones I have) are not very well cut. I have 4 of them. Their colours are lovely though. I was actually thinking about recutting one. But after reading through several posts on this forum, I decided to leave it as it is. Have you noticed this?

Vincent Pardieu''s words in one of the posts made me decide to leave it as it is.

"......if you like your stone with its native cut, keep it like that. To my opinion, it give a stone more personality than if the stone was recut with perfect symmetry and proportions. If it is nice you can imagine that this is the result of the work of some knowledgeable cutter in the country were the stone was mined. Gemstones are same people, beauty is not something that is fixed. Currently the color stone world is influenced by diamonds concepts like "cut" to become that the first quality factor, but personally if a stone is too "well cut" I feel that it is tasteless... "

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are both beautiful stones
18.gif
The rose gold setting is fabulous... thanks for sharing your gorgeous pieces
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anita,

You are holding out!!! Where are the pictures of the other two Pads???

The stones I have, other then the two loose ones that will be set into the pendant I am having made, are set into jewelry. I have 3 rings, a pair of earrings and a pendant. All of the stones are perfectly cut. I bought them all awhile ago, some over a year ago.

I don''t know why some are perfectly cut and others are not. A good question though. I do remember reading somewhere though on the Internet that a perfectly cut pad is hard to find.

I look at mine all the time. In different lighting. They are little fireballs, they look like they have little lights inside of them that make them light up don''t they?

Every time I wear them, I get comments on them.

I wore my two rings and pendant to my 40th High School reunion in September and my female classmates went nuts, wondering what stones they were. Most of them never heard of the Padparadscha Sapphire.

I am so addicted to them it is pathetic!!! ha ha ha. I told Steven Bliss I need a 12 Step Program for Pads. Each one is so unique in their own color.

Linda

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
Linda,

The other two stones are unset. I am contemplating what to do with them. I''ll definitely post pictures when it is done ( hopefully by christmas )
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anita,

I still have one little stone that is unset too. I don''t know what to do with it. I may use it as an accent stone some time. It isn''t that small, but too small for a ring.

Any ideas how you will set your two stones? How big are they?

Linda

cssuja

Shiny_Rock
They are less than a carat in size, one cushion (0.87) and one oval (0.62). I am thinking of buying another oval stone to match the current one and put them all in a necklace. It will be interesting to see three pads of different personalities in a single piece.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results