shape
carat
color
clarity

my little oec pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some new pictures...

oec3157.JPG

sasa

Brilliant_Rock

oec3161.JPG

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. I have decided to part with the pendant and give it to my mom as mother''s day gift since she love it so much. I miss it already...

oec3162.JPG

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
NnnoooooooOOOOoooooOOOOO!!!!!!

That's supposed to be your Birthday Present!!!

It's very sweet and nice of you!!!
1.gif
12.gif

Take it in this way, you get another chance to enjoy the hunt for another pressie for yourself and you may end up with something more than perfect (since that pendant was already perfect on you)!!

You pendant is really beautiful and so is your Little B!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics! Your mom will be so thrilled. If we weren''t building our house right now I''d be working on a project of a little oec pendant with double milgrain for myself!!
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are SUCH a nice daughter. Love the pics on little B''s hand. So darling.

April20

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I am such the sucker for bezel settings. I love the millgrain as well.

Edit: I just noticed you're giving it away! What a special gift for your mom and how great a daughter are you!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks GoodSoul, your pendant will be my next inspiration.

Thanks Burk, She is loving the pendant. I guess I have to wait until we''re done with remodeling our house before I can start looking for another little oec as a replacement.

Thanks Tacori! Good thing he was sleeping or else the pendant will end up in his mouth.

Thanks April!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love the pictures on little B''s hand!

What a special present for your mother. You are such a nice daughter! I hope you get a beautiful pendant of your own soon.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pendant . . . I am having serious OEC lust this week - it is beautiful and delicate
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results