shape
carat
color
clarity

My lil oec

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, gothgirl. It does look beautiful on your hand!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks monarch 64. I was playing with it at work today and dropped it.
32.gif
Thank goodness no damage was done. Serves me right...should be working and not playing with my new bling!
41.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 4:31:29 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Simplysplended....thank you. I agree, there is always something that catches my eye....and....well....I have to have it! Is there a 12 step for jeweloholics anonymous? Being the jokester that I am, I have as a joke my own story of being a jeweloholics. My friends tell me I should submit it.
9.gif
Haha..I am definitely a jeweloholics.. My friends think I am sick..

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
HAHAHA...simplysplendid....it''s nice to know that other people have the disease.

Hi, my name is --------- and I''m a jeweloholic.......
14.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very timeless!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2007 9:46:38 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Thanks monarch 64. I was playing with it at work today and dropped it.
32.gif
Thank goodness no damage was done. Serves me right...should be working and not playing with my new bling!
41.gif
LOL, that will happen to the best of us! Just be careful when driving--I''ve caught myself (and I know others here have too) staring at my ring in the daylight, watching the facets create that super cool prism effect on the interior of the car and then realized I was not exactly on the right side of the street, hee hee. I call it the swerve factor...
3.gif
Glad to hear you are enjoying the heck out of your lovely ring! That''s what they''re for, right?!
35.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
How smart you were to rescue this sparkler from the pawn shop. Good find! It''s very, very pretty. I too love the OECs and they are getting harder to find. Good going, enjoy it
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on such a FAB find! How I envy all of you OEC owners. It looks like a really lovely ring.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks aljdeway.
35.gif

Monarch 64....I haven''t done that driving, but I had once ran into the wall while staring at my ring.
41.gif

Beacon and Stone hunter....I got lucky. I went to one place that said they had quite a few oec. But the guy just showed me a couple of rings. He said he had more in back, but didn''t want to show me any. Said he was too busy and kept trying to sell me this ring. I would have bought it too if it weren''t for him being so dang pushy. I said I wanted to put it on hold so I can bring hubby in to see, but he said he couldn''t do that. That I should get it now while he has it. Plus he kept yakking away about how rare and hard to find these old stones. At that point I couldn''t wait to get the heck outta there.
38.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Beacon, is that a Indian ringneck in your avator? Does he/she talk? He/she is a lovely birdie.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
The sun was out and I tried to get some fire pics....

dlk36.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
and...

dlk37.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Look who came to eat my bling.....I had to stop for the tortoises kept nibbling at my toes.

turt1.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful tortoise!!! and ring!! (of course
28.gif
)

Is the tortoise your pet, if so what kind is it?? I have a painted turtle living in her boca raton aquarium until the spring and out she goes into the 1100gal pond for the rest of the year

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MustangFan. Yes, he is our pet. He is a sulcata. His girlfriend was shy!

I am a avid animal lover and got hubby into it also. Over the years, we had many members added to our family. Even rescued a 3 1/2 foot Iguana. Now that was very interesting.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Gothgrrl, your OEC is simply stunning. And its not little either! It looks bigger on your hand than my 1.13 princess does on mine. (dang square stones....who knew they looked so small for similar cw?)

I think its a beautiful beautiful ring, and love how much fire you get from it.

Enjoy that baby, and don''t let the tortoise eat it! :)

jeannine

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you divergirl. Sometimes when I look at it it looks huge, other times I think it looks too small. But I do really love it. I love how much fire comes off of it. I try and count the different colors in it.
35.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
trying to capture the different sparkles....

spk1.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I must have took about 50 to get these. Picture taking is hard for me.

spk2.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! I missed this!! But bonus it came with extra shots!!! That is a very pretty stone - awesome!! Congrats!! Feel free to post even more pics haha :)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Cehrabehra...just for you, here are a few more.

dk3.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
with my band...

dk5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results