shape
carat
color
clarity

my light yellow OEC with LOGR setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It is going to be stunning!! Oh, I''ll bet you are so excited and can''t wait to have it on your hand! And what beautiful pictures!!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 7:47:11 PM
Author: Upgradable
It is going to be stunning!! Oh, I''ll bet you are so excited and can''t wait to have it on your hand! And what beautiful pictures!!

Thanks Upgradable!!
5.gif
And yes, I am so excited that I''ve been wearing LOGR setting with "invisible diamond" in the house and my family thought I was going nuts~
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It''s a truly gorgeous stone. It''s going to look lovely.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, gorgeous ring. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait to see the finished product!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
grape, i love the facets on your diamond - gorgeous! and the setting is beautiful, that is going to be a knockout ring!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the diamond and the setting that is going to be gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thank you mscushion, Skippy123, Clairitek, SanDiegoLady, rainydaze and MMT~~
4.gif

rainydaze, I can't wait to see your finish ring also!! It's gonna be stunning!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s exquisite! I''ve been waiting to see this since I saw you purchased it! I just love it and can''t wait to see the finished product!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 1:40:30 PM
Author: Kelli
Wow it''s exquisite! I''ve been waiting to see this since I saw you purchased it! I just love it and can''t wait to see the finished product!
Thanks Kelli!! I remembered you asked if the warmth of the diamond will affect the sparkle factor of the diamond or not...

In my opinion, after seen this stone IRL, i think the yellowness did not affect the diamond''s beauty and sparkliness ~~

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
ohhh i love it!!!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for the compliments!!

So I dropped off the setting and diamond with a goldsmith (who was recommended by my Tiffany SA) yesterday during lunch time (apparently he does repairs for my local Tiffany counter and has been doing it since 1981) and I was told that it will be ready for tomorrow...

Then I received an unexpected call from him this morning saying my ring will be ready for me to pick up when I get off work!!!
9.gif
As I went to pick up the ring, he told me that he is ecstatic to see such a beautiful light yellow OEC and he can''t wait to see how it will look in my setting so he did it as a priority item. He also checked all the stones for me to make sure they are all secure~~

Overall, I''m pleased with his service and also with how he set the diamond at the perfect height without me telling him...
1.gif

I have only taken a few pictures using my 6 years old point and shoot and the battery died before I can take more... I will try to get FI to take more pics on Sunday with his nicer camera and post it on here...

Please excuse the ugly hand as I need to have a mani asap...

dscf0025a.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
btw, the ring size is 6.5
2.gif

DSCF0031a.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
the prongs looks uneven in this pic, but IRL, it looks perfectly fine....
33.gif

DSCF0030a.JPG

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
last one for now~~
3.gif

DSCF0029a.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Swaaaaeet!

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. I have never seen a yellow OEC before. It is just beautiful and I love the setting you chose. Looks beautiful on your hand. Really lovely.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:16:43 PM
Author: grapegravity

Date: 3/2/2009 1:40:30 PM
Author: Kelli
Wow it's exquisite! I've been waiting to see this since I saw you purchased it! I just love it and can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks Kelli!! I remembered you asked if the warmth of the diamond will affect the sparkle factor of the diamond or not...

In my opinion, after seen this stone IRL, i think the yellowness did not affect the diamond's beauty and sparkliness ~~
Thanks grapegravity. It looks AMAZING!!!

And--- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful! I love the contrast between the yellow of the stone and the white pave diamonds! Can''t wait for the glamour shots to come!! Congrats on a perfectly executed project!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That turned out soooo pretty. I think I''ve figured out my next project (oec or omc with LOGR setting).

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
canuk-gal, that's exactly what I thought when I saw the finished ring~
3.gif

Linda W, thank you~ I'm really pleased with the finish result!
9.gif

Kelli, I just discovered that this diamond sometimes look like light light green under different lighting!
1.gif

kroshka, Thank you!!!
9.gif

Upgradable, my thoughts are the same as you for the contrast! I will have more hand shots this weekend!! Thank you!!

atroop711,
Thank you~~
36.gif

tyty333, can't wait to see your next project!!!
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Grapegravity, it''s just gorgeous!!!! I''m so happy that you''re pleased with the diamond! Please enjoy it and take many, many more pics of it so we can all drool!!!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Love that setting for it...it looks right at home! Congrats!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I love the warm color! It looks fantastic in the setting!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and it looks fabulous on your hand. Congrats!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Lorelei, Burk, tlh and MC - Thank you all for the lovely compliments~~
9.gif

And a HUGE thank you to LaurenThePartier, I would not have this beautiful ring on my finger if it wasn't for your original ebay post!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I promise that I will take very good care of it!! In fact, this will be a heirloom piece for my future kids!!!
4.gif

BTW, I have converted FI to an old cut lover so maybe I will have more old "gifts" coming my way in future??
31.gif
31.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!! Your diamond looks great in that setting too! Thanks for sharing the pics!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results