carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege set! (ER and WB)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shadowplay|1305048422|2917492 said:
Hi All.

I've had it on consignment for about 5-1/2 months now. Any idea how long it should reasonably be expected to sell it?

hard to say. I think the economy is hitting some industries harder than others and big jeweler purchases are one of them. If you are in no hurry I'd just wait it out. Lowing the price always will help if need the funds sooner rather than later and can afford to take the loss.

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: The set looks like positive royalty! I LOVE the micropave!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Shadowplay|1305048422|2917492 said:
Hi All.

I've had it on consignment for about 5-1/2 months now. Any idea how long it should reasonably be expected to sell it?
Did you buy the diamond from a PS vendor? I know some have a buy back policy... but most are just within a year and it looks like you'd be past that by now.

I'd imagine a ring in a small size that isn't able to be resized much is a bit hard to move. I wonder if you'd be better off selling the diamond loose and replacing it with a colored stone/leave it empty. That way you'd get some of your funds back quicker and then wait for the setting to sell.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Also, are you willing to sell the band separate from the set? It may be easier to sell a piece at the time than the whole set.

Have you contacted Leon to see if he could do anything for you? I've seen pieces go back on his site before. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Sorry for all the rambling, I'm just trying to give out all the possible options to help move along the process.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
omg, that's soooooooooooooooooooo stunning! i'm in love :bigsmile:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend and I are interested but would want to see it in person......is it here in LA?

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Shadowplay, I LOVE this so much. I put in the call to Erica and apparently I called twenty minutes too late, someone got there before me!!! Boyfriend and I both love it, it is perfect.....fingers crossed as the first call may not be a done deal. Regardless, congrats on creating an amazing set that was clearly made out of a pure heart, I wish you all the best with your new relationship!!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shadowplay, I'm so sorry things didn't work out, but you sound like a great guy, so you deserve someone who is also equally great! :) Best of luck to you with the new girl! Hope this beauty finds a new home soon.

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
So is the pave done in such a way that the two rings will not 'eat' at each other, or will they be worn on separate hands?

Very, very pretty and SPARKLY!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results