shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege cushion is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Just amazing. The Leon is a masterpiece. I also have a cushion. Every time I see another posted on PS, I knew I made the right decision. I love the proportions of the stone--the rectangular look. Mine is also rectangular. I have an I/SI2 that is also eye clean. Congrats! Wear it in good health
21.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif

cushcut

Rough_Rock
your ring is sooooo beautiful!!! i have a cushion cut ready for a setting and have been using this site for inspiration. i ran across leon mege on this website and love his work. i recently showed my jeweler a pic of your e-ring and asked them how much would it be to have it made they came back today with their price of $6975 in platinum!!! i almost started crying
32.gif

can you tell me how long it took for him to make your ring and if you dont mind how much was the setting? we are looking to get engaged in march, dont know if thats enough time.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I think I posted when you first started this thread, but WWWWOOOOWWW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
While pictures generally don't do justice to rings, your pictures do!! If I ever upgrade, I am definitely getting a cushion!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this one. How beautiful! What a gorgeous cushion and the setting looks like it was made for it (oh, wait, it WAS)! Leon Mege''s pieces never fail to amaze.

I can imagine that your rings could definitely prove to be quite distracting to you, LOL! Congratulations and enjoy it fully.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results