shape
carat
color
clarity

My L AVC + High Crown French Cut Victor Canera Sophia

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! Absolutely exquisite!! I cannot wait until it's on your hand!!!! 'Cos hopefully that means more pics :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.. I love those Frenchies!!!! :love: :love:

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Wow! So awesome. Can't wait to see hand shots! :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Cannot wait to see handshots of this beauty!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
I have literally just got back from the US today after picking up this ring. I've worn the ring for a week, and now it needs a good clean! My husband has taken the ring off me until my birthday!! BOOO!!

I'll try and get the ring cleaned and take some decent photos ... but these will have to do for now.

I am amazed by the L. Near yellow or brown the stone will take on a tint, and you can also tell slightly when it is placed next to a high colour, say a G - but it's never yellow. Otherwise most of the time the ring looks "white"!

I can't say enough about how beautiful it is. It is very stylish and tasteful - and I can't believe how lucky I am!

I'm beyond thrilled with both the L AVC and with Victor's work! In real life the double prongs are so, so delicate! It's hard to believe it's hand made.

avc_1.jpg

avc_2.jpg

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Woww!! that is a stunner! Looks soo elegant and classy and beautiful, Im sure that warmer AVC simply glows on your hand, enjoy every colour changing moment, be careful when driving!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely! I wouldn't be able to give it up til my b-day! :nono:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh your DH is a nasty man--- how could he dare to take that beauty away from you and make you wait till your birthday???? Well - there has to be something you can make HIM wait for now, don't you think??? :Up_to_something:

Wonder if you'll get your ring sooner....?? :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would fall into my dream ring list! :love: I really love it and am thrilled that you are pleased with the L color! I just had an L and M AVC to look at and I found the color to be very pretty! I look forward to new pictures!!!

(Oh, and would you mind listing the diameter measurements of your stone? I like the proportions of your stone in that setting.)

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the handshots! It looks beautiful, and I too hope to own a beautiful AVC one day (and a VC too!). Youre very lucky, although it is a little cruel to make you wait for your birthday!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1348339312|3272896 said:
That would fall into my dream ring list! :love: I really love it and am thrilled that you are pleased with the L color! I just had an L and M AVC to look at and I found the color to be very pretty! I look forward to new pictures!!!

(Oh, and would you mind listing the diameter measurements of your stone? I like the proportions of your stone in that setting.)

The stats for the centre stone can be found here http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9208/

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
I have a few more photos for you! There is also a comparison shot between a 0.75 E Flanders, a 1.27 G AVR and the 2.5 L AVC. I hope these photos give some encouragement to those of you who are considering warm coloured stones - they really are very beautiful!

e_g_and_0.jpg

avc_0.jpg

avc_3.jpg

avc_4.jpg

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
And a few more

avc_5.jpg

avc_6.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
so beautiful. and as you say it looks so white and sparkly. congratulations :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes indeed, this is one SPECTACULAR ring!! I'm sure you must smile every time you look at it - its so beautiful and the french cut sides.... yum! Beautiful... they ALL are!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning, wow, you have quite the collection :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: My hope is to follow in your footsteps!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results