shape
carat
color
clarity

my k rectangular princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2006 2:51:46 AM
Author: iceprincess

kickin'' K!!!! So big and pretty!
9.gif
Thanks!!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love that princess!! It''s gorgeous!!!
2.gif

Amandas_Jewels

Rough_Rock
Man would I kill to have a ring like that!
27.gif
It is so0Oo Gorgeous!
36.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!!!!! I love it!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
The one you posted that you said had color sneaking in was not. It was reflecting the yellow from the object behind and the tablecloth. That diamond is perfectly lovely and looks colorless in the pics.

shay

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Julia:

That stone is so sparkly and perfect! I never would have guessed a K either. Enjoy!

Heather

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oooolala! So pretty. That''s a gorgeous diamond!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe that''s a K! It''s absolutely gorgeous--I love it!!! And I loved reading your upgrade history, really fun!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe it''s a K either! WOW! It looks so white and sparkly! I love the last picture. It looks beautiful in the setting (I hate to call your diamond "it"...I feel like we should give it a name! hehehe). Congrats!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s so nice to check back in and see these nice replies.

bling*diva, Amandas Jewels, Jetmal, Heather, Lumpkin, Shay 37, and dididiamond, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Shay37-I am so paranoid about color/how much color/ as in "where''d that color come from?!" always checking--this am I was at the dentist and they had yellow walls--of course, what am I going to do sitting there waiting between cleaning and seeing the dentist--gawk at my ring of course. I had to look twice and calm myself that the walls were a funky yellow green. I''m not kidding when I say this stone is white-even from the sides. It''s weird. I sometimes wonder about what master set was used, where these things are tested, etc. It''s a science I am not totally familiar with and seemingly very subjective. Dh says we maybe should get it appraised, just to see if it would come up the same color-bc I had another K that was not like this.

dididiamond-great idea to name "it"!!! I have been pondering that. hmmmmmm I''ll be thinking about that all day.......
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Justjulia - Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
I just love square shaped diamonds. Lower colored diamonds with great cut are really an exceptional find, the best kept secret! Don''t you just love it when people say what a great looking diamond you have and how "white" it is!
31.gif
I have lower colored diamonds too and love knowing that I saved big $$ but didn''t sacrifice any of the qualities that make a diamond beautiful... brilliance, fire or scintillation!

Welcome to PS
35.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SuzyQZ!! Yes, I have decided that a great cut takes care of the color factor and I absolutely love fire--I have to say that fire is my no. 1 variable in a diamond. Maybe it''s my skin tone. I am kind of rosey pinky that looks best in white,grey, or 18k yellow metal. I''ve read that people with olive tones look great in the warmer colors, too. Who knows exactly why, but this K really compliments me. The d and e I owned just didn''t look "healthy" on me, if you can understand that. Also, people would not think that mine is fake, which is a worry when you get into bigger rocks.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I reread my last post and hope I didn''t sound snooty! I''d love a colorless big honker, too!! I had a 2.03 emerald cut F, and although it was beautiful, I wanted the sparkle. I ended up paying much less for this K, and spent the diff on a necklace.... I get a secret thrill I have defeated the DeBeers marketing somehow with this K, too! It''s a win win!
31.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Oh oh oh, ok, here''s the name:

"Kassandra" (with a K!)

Dh just looked at me sideways when I said, you know, like the "Hope".... humor on deaf ears....

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Curlygirl, I''m sorry I left you out! Just saw that--big oops! Thank you to you, too!
julia

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Julia, I love your KKKKKKK!!! Looks so white. I also LOVE your setting. I don''t think I have seen such a HUGE princess with small side RBs. So unique. The side stones do add a little sparkle without the overkill, you know what I mean. Can we see hand shots???? Please?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
''Special K'' you have there justjulia.
9.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Jewels, Thanks for the setting compliment! I tell you what, I''d love to have those little sparklers turned into canary diamonds! I think the contrast would pop. I''ve toyed with the idea of putting a blue saphire and a ruby as sides, as they are the birthstones of my children, but it might look kinda strange-then again, what do you think? Should an "engagement" ring be all one color, or symmetrical with colored sides? I just might post that idea for some feedback.... thanks for the idea..

Moon River, I LOVE that -"Special K" -cute!
1.gif
It''s different from a lot of others I''ve seen-and I''ve always been a little "different," so we match, lol.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that is one gorgeous big honkin'' diamond!
30.gif
definitely doesn''t look like a K to me either...

congrats!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Justjulia, differant is good. In a cookie cutter world, I''ve always been the square peg trying to stay out of the round hole.
9.gif
I''ve always said ''be yourself, there''ll be noone else quite like you.''
2.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Icekid-Thanks!!

Moon River-Yep, I''ve ALWAYS been that square peg... I go out of my way to be different--keeps life interesting.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
how did i miss this thread? THATS A K?!?!?!?!?!? HOLY COW! I am really starting to heart princess stones! The setting is pure bling too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Somehow I missed this thread. That is one big beautiful diamond that looks totally white to my eyes and I think the setting really show it off nicely!!! Fantastic upgrade.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 10:11:50 AM
Author: PunchNPie75
how did i miss this thread? THATS A K?!?!?!?!?!? HOLY COW! I am really starting to heart princess stones! The setting is pure bling too!
PunchNPie75, Thanks!! I just got on this kick for a square shape--it "spoke to me."

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Sundial,
Thanks!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where have I been--seemed to have missed this one; wonderfuo ring! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 5:50:57 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Where have I been--seemed to have missed this one; wonderfuo ring! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon
Sharon-thank you!! I''m havin fun with it.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Just gorgeous!

SEE???!! This is what I''m talkin'' about!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I would SOOOOOO consider a well-cut "K" stone! I ADORE them!

*swooning!*

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It’s stunning and very white! K''s rock!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 6:33:03 PM
Author: Lynn B
GORGEOUS! Just gorgeous!

SEE???!! This is what I''m talkin'' about!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I would SOOOOOO consider a well-cut ''K'' stone! I ADORE them!

*swooning!*
Cool, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results