shape
carat
color
clarity

My James Meyer tourmaline ring

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring is absolutely beautiful! :love:

I love James Meyer's designs! The profile is really pretty.

I like the color of the tourmaline and the size is nice. I looks great on your hand!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I thought so. I just looked at his site today and he has a lot of new pieces up!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Really sorry, I just recently start posting here and can't seem to find the PM button. What is the price point to have in mind when ordering from James Meyer. Love your ring, and just adore his design.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
There is no PM option on Pricescope. I would contact JM to inquire about prices.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for answering About PM! I saw in one discussion somebody talked about 1100 - 1500 price point on ebay as as a starting point. I don't think it hurt to ask because most jewellers post their prices online nowadays. I don't ask the exact quote for this ring, just approximate.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is two years old, so I agree with Preg - better that you contact the vendor directly and then come back and report to us the price quoted. :praise:

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Ok, i actually did. I like one particular ri g design a lt, i will see if i will get a responce back.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
No response back at all. Although he has some prices listed online. It is hard to tell too, because most of the rings are with diamonds. The price is basically somewhere around 3K.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results