shape
carat
color
clarity

My Indian Wedding Pictures....Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo....here are some of the pictures from my (non-legal) wedding in India. The photographer was absolute crap, but we got some cute pictures from family and friends.

This is from the mehendi ceremony:

pskama1.jpg

Close-up of my hands :)

pskama2.jpg

Too lazy to blur our my face....

pskama3.jpg

Another...

pskama4.jpg

pskama5.jpg

My aunt putting on my wedding bangles...with swarovski crystals!

pskama9.jpg

Our venue. Sorry for the crappy picture. The photog was really awful!

pskama6.jpg

Our ''throne'', which I specifically said I didnt want *sigh*

pskama7.jpg

Mr. Kama coming in on a horse! His favourite part of the wedding!

pskama8.jpg

During the ceremony, with my wonderful father. It was SO HARD sitting cross-legged for over an hour!

pskama10.jpg

oh my goodness, you look beautiful!!!

Taking laps around the holy fire seven times, each round signifying a certain oath we make to each other.

pskama11.jpg

Married! Being showered with rose petals - my favourite part of the wedding!
30.gif

pskama12.jpg

Mr. Kama helping me join him up on our ''throne''...considering my dress in itself weighed >10lbs!!

pskama13.jpg

Kama I don''t want to interrupt but these photos are fabulous! You looked so beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif

1.gif

pskama14.jpg

these pics are great kama, you look so pretty! YAY - congrats. thanks for posting, more please
36.gif

Last picture...also my absolute favourite! Thanks for looking!
1.gif

pskama16.jpg

what a beautiful wedding! kama, i''m so glad you finally posted these!

Actually, I lied. I really want to share this cute picture of my lovely fiance.

pskama17.jpg

Thomperchik: Awww, thank you!

Fiery: Thank you so much!

Iloveprincesscuts: Thanks, love!

Doodle: Thank you! Sorry it took me a while to post these here! I didn''t think anyone would be interested..

What a gorgeous wedding! I love Hindu ceremonies. Congrats - you looked beautiful!

What incredible fun! How long did it take to henna your hands?!
23.gif
They look amazing. And you both look so happy!
36.gif

Wow! I love the pictures Kama!!! LOVE the outfit! I''d get one and wear it around just for kicks if it were up to me. Sigh....

You look so beautiful! Thanks for sharing you piccies!
5.gif

You looked spectacular! Congratulations. Cheers to many, many happy years to come.

Wonderful shots!
36.gif

Indian ceremonies are always so beautiful (I love the rich and bright colors!). Treasure them :)

How did I miss the fact that you had a traditional Indian ceremony *in* India?! It looks wonderful and you look adorable in the mehendi pictures (and your ceremony outfit is awesome). And your friends and family did a pretty good job with the photography I''d say; better than I would do! I''m kind of fascinated with Indian weddings; they''re just so colorful and fun.

Btw, your DH looks so familiar ... haha.

Kama, OMG these are just gorgeous!!!! I love them all!! Do you have any more?

GORGEOUS!!!

I looove the look of Indian weddings... they''re so colorful and fabulous and intricate!!

Thanks so much for sharing
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP