shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband just broke every rule in the book, but...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet and thoughtful husband you have. Your rings are really pretty.

I remember how being pregnant is so uncomfortable and hands (as well as legs and everything) swell.

Enjoy your new rings.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your hubby is SO SWEET!! Very pretty rings! Enjoy!
36.gif

cheradrian

Rough_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on a beautiful ring! It almost looks like the Martini Solitaire from Brian Gavin Diamonds.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Your husband is super thoughtful. I echo VR in wanting to see more profile shots. That was the first thought I had - where does the 3rd prong come from?

It''s lovely and architectural.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how pretty! I love the setting, so unique! I'm so glad you have a beautiful wedding set to wear during your pregnancy...and I really like your story, I think it goes to show that sometimes numbers don't matter so much, sometimes our own judgement and eyes are enough! I received a beautiful wedding set from my husband for our 25th anniversary and I fell in love with it immediately! I then stumbled upon pricescope and realized the cut of the center stone wasn't great and became concerned that my husband might have made been taken advantage of...several very kind forum members reassured me that a diamond can be lovely even if the numbers aren't perfect and that I should just relax and enjoy my new ring. and they are right! My diamond has a lot of life and really sparkles, and I'm very proud to wear it (that said, I also now understand how important a diamonds cut is!) But there's nothing wrong with appreciating a diamonds natural beauty, even if all the details aren't known! I agree, it will be interesting to see what the appraisal is, but in the end it doesn't really matter! You love your new ring, that's all that really matters! Your husband was so sweet to do this for you, and he did a terrific job!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s so unique! I love it!!! That was sweet of your husband!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Awww:) Your new rings are gorgeous!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely story, pretty rings. All the best with the bub
35.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
How sweet!!!

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
I love your new rings and it was sooo sweet of your hubby to buy them for you! I think sometimes it''s fun to break all of the rules and just go for something you love. I have a second engagement ring that I wear for a change and when I travel and it came from a local pawn shop -- no certification, no information, nothing. But oh, how it sparkles!

If you''re happy, I think that''s what matters most.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results