shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband designed my new huggies - Pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I love these- I have never seen 3 stone earrings before- they are really stunning

hmmm wheels are turning...

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 5:26:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow, I really like that graduated design. He did a great job...and even better you get to wear them early!
36.gif
Yesiree!!! Sooooo glad he didn''t make me wait!!
I''m wearing them now, and will every day from now on! (unless they get replaced by an upgrade
31.gif
)
Thanks for coming by FireGoddess. Love any chance I can get to look at your beautiful ring!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 9:18:45 PM
Author: lumpkin

Date: 1/29/2007 5:26:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow, I really like that graduated design. He did a great job...and even better you get to wear them early!
36.gif

What she said!

They are really lovely and will look gorgeous with everything you wear.
Thanks Lumpkin, always great hearing from you too
35.gif
!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 9:20:27 PM
Author: dtnyc
I love these- I have never seen 3 stone earrings before- they are really stunning

hmmm wheels are turning...
Yes, dtnyc. I can hear your wheels turning!
Why is it that no matter how many sparklies we have, 1 or 100, there is always room for just one more?

Just yesterday, hubby was thinking out loud about upgrading my diamond in my wedding ring. "Whoa!" I told him "I think I''ve infected you with my diamond fever!" "Just planning ahead" he said with a chuckle and a really sly smile, "Just planning ahead!" But maybe he''s just being a big tease, he loves to tease me that way!!!
2.gif
Time will tell.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy:
Thanks for the heads up! I''m on my way over there now!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results