shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband designed my new huggies - Pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 10:28:18 AM
Author: FacetFire
They are stunning! Absolutely perfect! I've been wanting something like that myself...they really are gorgeous and yet perfect for everyday!
Yes, pefect for everyday!
I don't change my jewelry or purses like many women do. I wear the same items every day and these earrings are definitely going to be in my every day repertoire. I really needed a little ear bling. Thanks for the complements.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your husband did a great job!! They are beautiful!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 11:46:27 AM
Author: Rascal49
Wow, your husband did a great job!! They are beautiful!
Thank you for the complement.

PS is such a wonderful place and I love sharing with my fellow diamond enthusiasts! It makes ones own diamond obsession seem so much more "normal"! Only a fellow PSer can understand the need to have, look, share and appreciate the bling! Thanks for looking.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww there''s in little troughs!!! how awesome!! congrats!!! very pretty design :)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 12:28:57 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
awwww there''s in little troughs!!! how awesome!! congrats!!! very pretty design :)
Cehra:
Yup, the design is in keeping with my hubbies "style" and similar to my other rings. Thanks for stopping by to look. I always like reading your posts and hearing about what''s going on with your custom project. I''m hoping that you will be able to pull the trigger soon on something for that beautiful diamond of yours. I''m tapping my foot
2.gif
, waiting to see something in the works soon! I am living vicariously through you, don''t ya know.
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are gorgeous and such a wonderful design!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
i loooove them... i wish my fiance had such creative inclination where diamonds are concerned
2.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
suzy, the huggies look fabulous! i love how the diamonds grow bigger and bigger. he did a great job!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted earlier that I love them, but I love the new pics too with the arrows! Gorgeous darling
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 4:54:59 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Wow! Those are gorgeous and such a wonderful design!
Thanks Dee*Jay, that means a lot coming from you!
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 5:37:08 PM
Author: icekid
i loooove them... i wish my fiance had such creative inclination where diamonds are concerned
2.gif
Icekid:
I just Loooooovvvveee your ring by the way!!
Yes, he likes dabbling around, drawing out ideas on paper, lucky for me, he feeds my unsatiable diamond hunger
2.gif
. He likes making me happy
9.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 5:41:07 PM
Author: Milly
suzy, the huggies look fabulous! i love how the diamonds grow bigger and bigger. he did a great job!
36.gif
Milly:
Believe it or not, I was a little uncertain about the graduated diamond look when I first looked at them, it kind of caught me by surprise. I''m used to huggies being the same size stones. But once I put them on I really liked how they looked and I was 100% sold. Thanks for the compliment.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 6:44:19 PM
Author: Skippy123
I posted earlier that I love them, but I love the new pics too with the arrows! Gorgeous darling
36.gif
Skippy:

Yay, you came back to see the new pics!
36.gif
Thank you! I was having a hard time posting them.

I thought the arrow pics were really cool too. Hard to capture in a picture because of the size of the stones. I would see the pattern and then the movement of pressing on the camera button to take the picture would change the angle just ever so slightly and the arrows were blurred or gone from the pic all together! Believe me, they are there, just a little photo shy.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 12:53:30 PM
Author: SuzyQZ

Cehra:
Yup, the design is in keeping with my hubbies ''style'' and similar to my other rings. Thanks for stopping by to look. I always like reading your posts and hearing about what''s going on with your custom project. I''m hoping that you will be able to pull the trigger soon on something for that beautiful diamond of yours. I''m tapping my foot
2.gif
, waiting to see something in the works soon! I am living vicariously through you, don''t ya know.
9.gif
awwww... you''re so sweet :) I always get a warm fuzzy feeling that goes back to that thread from many months ago when I see you post.... I just don''t see you post enough!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 7:59:53 PM

Cehra:
Yup, the design is in keeping with my hubbies ''style'' and similar to my other rings. Thanks for stopping by to look. I always like reading your posts and hearing about what''s going on with your custom project. I''m hoping that you will be able to pull the trigger soon on something for that beautiful diamond of yours. I''m tapping my foot
2.gif
9.gif
awwww... you''re so sweet :) I always get a warm fuzzy feeling that goes back to that thread from many months ago when I see you post.... I just don''t see you post enough!!!
Cehra:
Same warm fuzzies here too, you were one of my first "connections" with someone on PS. I was quite intimidated with all the beautiful diamonds and so many knowledgeable people. I don''t post much because a) I''m such a diamond novice and really don''t feel comfortable giving people my opinions on anything more than "beautiful ring", "lovely design" etc. and b) my work is just absorbing all my free time lately, so I lurk and cruise the PS posts (time permitting) almost every day to try to keep up with the comings and goings. So I''m around, just not posting. My new earrings gave me a reason to post again and, as always, it''s nice hearing from you.
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the huggies SQ!

And how sweet that dh designed them. You lucky Gal.

Enjoy!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful earrings! Love the graduated three stones, the way they fit close to the ear, the partial bezel settings. Well done!!!
emwink.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 8:38:33 PM
Author: sevens one
love the huggies SQ!

And how sweet that dh designed them. You lucky Gal.

Enjoy!
Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you!
I am lucky in many ways and so thankful, most especially for my dh!
1.gif

Whenever we have a little extra fun money, he always thinks of a special sparklie for me, he''s such a sweetie.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 8:57:39 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Those are beautiful earrings! Love the graduated three stones, the way they fit close to the ear, the partial bezel settings. Well done!!!
emwink.gif
I have shown him all the good reviews he''s received on this thread.
He is blushing.
Thanks to you all for making our day!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 8:15:22 PM

Date: 1/28/2007 7:59:53 PM

Cehra:
2.gif
9.gif
Cehra:
Same warm fuzzies here too, you were one of my first ''connections'' with someone on PS. I was quite intimidated with all the beautiful diamonds and so many knowledgeable people. I don''t post much because a) I''m such a diamond novice and really don''t feel comfortable giving people my opinions on anything more than ''beautiful ring'', ''lovely design'' etc. and b) my work is just absorbing all my free time lately, so I lurk and cruise the PS posts (time permitting) almost every day to try to keep up with the comings and goings. So I''m around, just not posting. My new earrings gave me a reason to post again and, as always, it''s nice hearing from you.
1.gif
its funny because when my ring is done you are the ONE person I most want to see it because I feel like you were there for me at a time when some of the most basic design ideas were being formed and changed and I have you to credit for introducing me to them :) I just need to choose a jeweler - who made these? gosh you probably already said so I''ll go back and look again LOL

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Cehra:

Don't know if it's ok for me to post who our jeweler is. Is it against forum rules? Let me know what I can post. Name only? Phone #? I just don't want to break any rules, ya know? I'll tell you that our designer specializes in modern clean styles. That's why we went there in the first place. Not sure that is the style you are looking at, I thought you wanted something more romantic. Anyway, let me know what exactly I can post and I'll be happy to answer your question. Store in located in Long Beach CA, don't know if that is too far away for you.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so sweet that your DH designs jewelry for you! They look great and I love that all of your jewelry "matches." They are really lovely! What are you getting him?!?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 9:31:42 PM
Cehra:

Don''t know if it''s ok for me to post who our jeweler is. Is it against forum rules? Let me know what I can post. Name only? Phone #? I just don''t want to break any rules, ya know? I''ll tell you that our designer specializes in modern clean styles. That''s why we went there in the first place. Not sure that is the style you are looking at, I thought you wanted something more romantic. Anyway, let me know what exactly I can post and I''ll be happy to answer your question. Store in located in Long Beach CA, don''t know if that is too far away for you.
I have no idea whether you can post info like that, I mean I see it a lot but I''m not going to vouch for it LOL Anyway - I kinda meant if it was one of the PS vendor types.... I''m in oregon but dh''s family is in san diego so I wouldn''t be completely opposed to going with someone down there, but yeah I''m not doing quite as modern style as you.... I love those earrings though - I''d buy those!!!!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
WOW
30.gif
those are drop dead georgeous!!! You are so lucky girl I love those!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 12:51:33 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
That is so sweet that your DH designs jewelry for you! They look great and I love that all of your jewelry 'matches.' They are really lovely! What are you getting him?!?
Yes, I love that all my jewelry has the same "feel" to it. I think of my dh every time I look at it and whenever I get a complement, I'm sure to say that he deserves the credit!
9.gif

What am I getting for him you ask??? LOL! I've seen some beautiful men's rings here, my favorites are the one with an asscher (asquareguy's) and one with an RB (Rod's). But try as I might, he just won't let me buy him anything with a diamond. I've been trying for years, he insists on wearing just a plain gold band, I can't get him to budge! He does however, have very expensive tastes in suits and shoes and believe me, the "cha ching" on that can really add up fast. Also a new car for him is on the horizon, maybe this year. Our rule is, we never spend it until we have it, so we save up, or wait for bonuses and/or commissions. If times are lean, then we just stick to the basic living expenses. If we have a bonanza, we put half in the bank and spend the other half on ourselves! He also tells everyone he lives by the "happy wife, happy life" theory. Bless him!
2.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 1:20:32 AM

Date: 1/28/2007 9:31:42 PM
Cehra:

Don't know if it's ok for me to post who our jeweler is. Is it against forum rules? Let me know what I can post. Name only? Phone #? I just don't want to break any rules, ya know? I'll tell you that our designer specializes in modern clean styles. That's why we went there in the first place. Not sure that is the style you are looking at, I thought you wanted something more romantic. Anyway, let me know what exactly I can post and I'll be happy to answer your question. Store in located in Long Beach CA, don't know if that is too far away for you.
I have no idea whether you can post info like that, I mean I see it a lot but I'm not going to vouch for it LOL Anyway - I kinda meant if it was one of the PS vendor types.... I'm in oregon but dh's family is in san diego so I wouldn't be completely opposed to going with someone down there, but yeah I'm not doing quite as modern style as you.... I love those earrings though - I'd buy those!!!!
Cehra:
OK, well If I get in trouble, I'll just beg for mercy!
12.gif

ETA:Since Cehra has already seen and retrieved this info, I'm editing out, just in case. Better safe than sorry I say!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 5:46:37 AM
Author: Officers girl
WOW
30.gif
those are drop dead georgeous!!! You are so lucky girl I love those!!!
Thank you!
I thank you and my hubby thanks you!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks suzy :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I really like that graduated design. He did a great job...and even better you get to wear them early!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2007 5:26:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow, I really like that graduated design. He did a great job...and even better you get to wear them early!
36.gif

What she said!

They are really lovely and will look gorgeous with everything you wear.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results