shape
carat
color
clarity

My hubby gave me this for Valentine''s Day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
This was one of the V-Day gifts from my DH. We have a brand new James Avery jewelry store close by. We decided to go there and pick something out together. I saw this one online, and was drawn to the openwork heart design.

R-684 james avery ring.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holly, I love it. I do like the open heart work. You both did a great job in picking that beauty out.

Linda

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! He also bought this w-band for me in SS; I wanted something simple to wear either at home or with my diamond bands. I think it may be rhodium plated as it is white enough to mix with my WG and platinum. I know it will eventually get a bit scuffed up, but it was inexpensive. I love the substantial weight it has compared to my 2mm Benchmark band.

WB-74 james avery ring.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The open design is lovely. James Avery always has beautiful designs.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL....congratulations Holly!

Lori

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everybody.
35.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the simple elegance of it! congrats!

mz

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could literally tell at first glance that it was James Avery...and I love James Avery. I happened to find my gold nativity bracelet yesterday or the day before...no, it was the day of the meeting at my daughter''s school and I was looking for jewelry to wear to it! So it was Wednesday. (That bracelet is from James Avery, but at Christmas for the past few years I couldn''t find it!)

We certainly seem to have an enormous number of tastes in common, Holly! Wear your lovely rings in good health!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I really like the openwork heart design too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Hand pics?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 8:26:31 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Very pretty. Hand pics?
When my DH finally decides to let go of the $$ his mother gave us for Christmas -- we''ll buy ourselves a good digital camera! I have tons of stuff to photograph for you guys.

I know. Without pictures, this thread means nothing. Without hand pics, everyone feels cheated.
3.gif
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very pretty. I bet it looks great on your hand.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - what a sweet gift from your hubs
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the design of this, congratulations on such a sweet gift!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 1:44:30 AM
Author: HollyS
Thanks! He also bought this w-band for me in SS; I wanted something simple to wear either at home or with my diamond bands. I think it may be rhodium plated as it is white enough to mix with my WG and platinum. I know it will eventually get a bit scuffed up, but it was inexpensive. I love the substantial weight it has compared to my 2mm Benchmark band.
SS = sterling silver or stainless steel? I have a stainless steel band that matches my platinum rings perfectly, no rhodium needed
1.gif

Your new pieces are lovely!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 7:33:28 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/15/2009 1:44:30 AM
Author: HollyS
SS = sterling silver or stainless steel? I have a stainless steel band that matches my platinum rings perfectly, no rhodium needed
1.gif

Your new pieces are lovely!!
Sterling. He''s got a few titanium men''s rings, but otherwise James Avery sticks with gold and silver.

Thanks; I''m pretty smitten with my new rings!
2.gif

I bought the next two items for myself:

JA Heart earrings.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
And these that I''m wearing today:

JA hoop earrings.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous open work band and matching earrings! How sweet of hubby!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments on my new acquisitions; I think DH and I made some good choices. Actually hubs is very fond of the openwork heart ring; it''s one of his favorite pieces from JA. Years ago, he bought quite a lot of JA for me; I have a few ''retired'' pieces like my two thin bangles I wear every day. JA jewelry really stands up to constant wear.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice earrings, too, Holly! Very classic. You are making me want to go look at the James Avery website or into a James Avery catalogue...which would be a terrible idea for me! Wear your lovely jewelry in good health!

Deborah
34.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely things Miss Holly!!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love James Avery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results