shape
carat
color
clarity

My hubby gave me this for Valentine''s Day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
This was one of the V-Day gifts from my DH. We have a brand new James Avery jewelry store close by. We decided to go there and pick something out together. I saw this one online, and was drawn to the openwork heart design.

R-684 james avery ring.jpg

Holly, I love it. I do like the open heart work. You both did a great job in picking that beauty out.

Linda

Thanks! He also bought this w-band for me in SS; I wanted something simple to wear either at home or with my diamond bands. I think it may be rhodium plated as it is white enough to mix with my WG and platinum. I know it will eventually get a bit scuffed up, but it was inexpensive. I love the substantial weight it has compared to my 2mm Benchmark band.

WB-74 james avery ring.jpg

The open design is lovely. James Avery always has beautiful designs.

BEAUTIFUL....congratulations Holly!

Lori

It''s lovely!!

Thanks, everybody.
35.gif

love the simple elegance of it! congrats!

mz

I could literally tell at first glance that it was James Avery...and I love James Avery. I happened to find my gold nativity bracelet yesterday or the day before...no, it was the day of the meeting at my daughter''s school and I was looking for jewelry to wear to it! So it was Wednesday. (That bracelet is from James Avery, but at Christmas for the past few years I couldn''t find it!)

We certainly seem to have an enormous number of tastes in common, Holly! Wear your lovely rings in good health!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Very nice! I really like the openwork heart design too.

Very pretty. Hand pics?

Date: 2/15/2009 8:26:31 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Very pretty. Hand pics?
When my DH finally decides to let go of the $$ his mother gave us for Christmas -- we''ll buy ourselves a good digital camera! I have tons of stuff to photograph for you guys.

I know. Without pictures, this thread means nothing. Without hand pics, everyone feels cheated.
3.gif
2.gif

It''s very pretty. I bet it looks great on your hand.

Beautiful - what a sweet gift from your hubs
1.gif

Love the design of this, congratulations on such a sweet gift!

Date: 2/15/2009 1:44:30 AM
Author: HollyS
Thanks! He also bought this w-band for me in SS; I wanted something simple to wear either at home or with my diamond bands. I think it may be rhodium plated as it is white enough to mix with my WG and platinum. I know it will eventually get a bit scuffed up, but it was inexpensive. I love the substantial weight it has compared to my 2mm Benchmark band.
SS = sterling silver or stainless steel? I have a stainless steel band that matches my platinum rings perfectly, no rhodium needed
1.gif

Your new pieces are lovely!!

Date: 2/18/2009 7:33:28 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/15/2009 1:44:30 AM
Author: HollyS
SS = sterling silver or stainless steel? I have a stainless steel band that matches my platinum rings perfectly, no rhodium needed
1.gif

Your new pieces are lovely!!
Sterling. He''s got a few titanium men''s rings, but otherwise James Avery sticks with gold and silver.

Thanks; I''m pretty smitten with my new rings!
2.gif

I bought the next two items for myself:

JA Heart earrings.jpg

And these that I''m wearing today:

JA hoop earrings.jpg

Gorgeous open work band and matching earrings! How sweet of hubby!

Love the rings!!!

Thanks for the compliments on my new acquisitions; I think DH and I made some good choices. Actually hubs is very fond of the openwork heart ring; it''s one of his favorite pieces from JA. Years ago, he bought quite a lot of JA for me; I have a few ''retired'' pieces like my two thin bangles I wear every day. JA jewelry really stands up to constant wear.

Nice earrings, too, Holly! Very classic. You are making me want to go look at the James Avery website or into a James Avery catalogue...which would be a terrible idea for me! Wear your lovely jewelry in good health!

Deborah
34.gif

Lovely things Miss Holly!!

Awesome, love James Avery!

So pretty! I love James Avery.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP