clarity

My HOF reset has landed!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that reset is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
And I thought your original ring before the rest was beautiful...very impressive and it looks huge! It is beautiful!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
thing 2 of 2...I am a bit OCD and was so thrilled that it all went so well!!
marcyc...thank you so much. I keep looking at my hand LOL
puffy...I think that Saturn did really good work with the wedder. Should I go for another
3.gif

beau...I really love the halo look and it is amazing what it does for the center stone. If it looks like a 3 ct, I''ll faint!!
sharon...always the practical one
3.gif
No need to come all this way to confisicate my rings, but you may babysit my cavalier
2.gif

icekid...I am in love with this ring! It is the right one for me
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 7:08:06 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I''ve been checking everyday for this ring - I figured it was about time for it to arrive!

It really looks huge - does it look alot bigger to you than the solitaire? From the pictures it does but I don''t have the other to compare to.

Really very beautiful and I like what they did with the band. You sound pleased and I am very happy for you. It''s so nice when something turns out as well or better than you expected.

Enjoy every minute of your beautiful new set - and feel free to take more pictures! I''ll be waiting to see the other ring when it''s finished!
It came in about a week early. It does look a lot bigger than my ring as a solitaire in it''s four stone setting. The diamond, itself, in the halo looks bigger. That''s what my DH said when he looked at the ring. We are both very pleased. My sapphire should be ready next weekend, so I''ll get some pics done. I''ll see if I can take some artsy shots of this ring and add them to this thread.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing! Super Huge on your finger too!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulation! Happy for you. Enjoy!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Risingsun,

Whoa! That is some ring! Full of bling and definitely a stunner! Congrats on your upgrade! The wedding ring looks perfect with it too!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
MARIAN! WHOAAA!

i love it. it''s gorgeous - beautifully made! and WOW does it ever work with your center stone!

congratulations - it''s superb.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow...I LOVE it! I love how the band "hugs" your gorgeous e-ring!
Wear it in good health always!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful. I like how the solitare kind of blends into the halo. How big did you say the center diamond is? I may have missed it.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful gallery shot! The reset is stunning!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HUBBA HUBBA it's a WINNER! I LOVE the gallery and the set is Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous and I love the profile!!
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I was waiting for these fabulous pictures! Your new reset is absolutely gorgeous and looks beautiful on you. Yay for you!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
atroop~thank you so much!
Elegant~I liked my original set, too, but this reset has put me over the top!!
D&T~I was pretty amazed at the results, myself! No more DSS for me!
FancyDiamond~thanks for the congrats. I've only had it for a week, but I enjoy wearing it every day.
beechezz~it was really important to me to get the wedder just right. My jeweler communicated very well with the designers.
Whitby~HOF makes beautiful settings. They pay a lot of attention to the details. My center stone looks a lot different in this setting than in my previous one. I'm just loving it!
Diamond Dana~I spent a lot time with my jeweler choosing both rings. We knew when I picked the halo setting that we would need to go custom with the wedding band. Saturn specializes in this type of work, as all of their rings are antique style settings.
QueenB~one of the things I liked about this halo was the way the diamond just blended in with the halo. I didn't want to see any demarcation between them. My center stone is a HOF G SI1 1.624 ct RB.
jill~the gallery is another design element that sold me on this ring. I tried on quite a few halos.This one was a little different and I fell in lurve
2.gif

AprilBaby~"Hubba Hubba," indeed! DH and I started giggling when we first saw the rings. We were wowed!

Thank you all for your kind comments. I really appreciate it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZA!!!! This reset is amazing. I LOVE IT!!!! Yay for you. It's gorgeous and looks stunning on your hand. ENJOY, and congrats..... Wear it in the best of health!!!! xx Lisa

Loved your ring before....But am loving this a lot!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! It''s lovely!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a stunner.

30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Its huge!!!!! Wow!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a transformation! The stone itself is a knockout but it just really crackles & pops in its new "nest"! Perfect fit too -- nestled in all snugly & blingily ... PLUS the band giving its own hug. Awesome combo. Worth the wait. CONGRATS!!!!

Are you sure its not .... Cartier?
25.gif
9.gif

ETA: I love how you can hardly see the prongs -- that the whole thing just blends into one shimmery disco ball o'' light & sparkle -- yet the arrows & cut of the stone seems as pronounced as ever - maybe more so!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Michelle, Your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks huge and beautiful on your hand. I really love it. I love how it fits perfectly with your e-ring.
30.gif
30.gif
Beautiful reset!!!!!!!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
it''s lovely!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new set, it''s gorgeous. I had no idea you were getting a reset. I loved your old set too, I''m glad you found a stone to set in it. Oh and I love the matching band
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woooooo! Spaaaaaarkle!!!
30.gif
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny, I almost bumped your other thread day before yesterday to ask what was up. But decided to wait just a few more days!

It is just beautiful Marion.
30.gif
And it looks perfect, and huge on your hand! I''m so glad you''re so happy with it!!
36.gif

Now, I''m waiting for the fantastic flower shots I know this ring would produce...... Artsy''s ok too.
9.gif

Congrats my dear friend!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Marian I am so glad that I caught this thread. I really really loved your old HOF setting and I was concerned that you might regret changing it, but I can see now that there is no way that will ever happen. Your reset just takes my breath away!!! I am so happy for you! And as a fellow HOF lover you have to appreciate the exquisite detail and quality of their beautiful settings. Enjoy it and wear it in good health.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
what a delicious ring!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Love your re-set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results