shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My heart by Van Craeynest

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant is truly a work of art. You must be thrilled. I''m so pleased for you to have this lovely piece in your VC collection
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for coming out of lurkedom to comment on my new heart, Feathers! That is a cute name too. I''m having a bird themed wedding, so I am partial to feathers and of course to feathered-friends right now
2.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Another thread that I missed when on vacation. Congratulations on that beautiful sapphire heart pendant. So beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

A signature piece for you for sure. Unique and perfect.

Wear it in good health for many years to come!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Fly Girl! I hope you had fun on vacation and have fun catching up on all of the lovely new sparklies on PS (there are LOTS!)
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 1:36:28 PM
Author: risingsun
Your pendant is truly a work of art. You must be thrilled. I''m so pleased for you to have this lovely piece in your VC collection
30.gif
Thanks again Marian, aka HOF Woman
2.gif
It is a small collection, but I''m hoping it will grow...

LIB-VCheart14.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
...I think these are the only kind of plants I can keep alive, besides my rosemary bush. It gets watered once a week
37.gif
!

LIB-VCheart15.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my goodness--what a intricately designed piece! Very feminine and oh so lovely!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results