shape
carat
color
clarity

My halo necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
i agree with everyone!! what a marvellous piece of work..stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Wow... Thank you all so very much for your kind compliments!!
It feels good to know that I had in my posession something that can please fellow PSers as Eyecandy....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I though your beautiful pup was named Cocnut too, cuz she white and brown like a coconut...(are her eyes dark brown?) So sweet!! Your necklace is lovely and you will have years of joy from it. All I get (or EVER got) from my MIL is a pain in the butt! I cannot recall the last time I got a gift, and the two I did get were a white LONG silk scarf with fringe (very practical for a mom) from Neiman''s, which I think she thought would make me love it, and a bottle of gourment vinegar with herbs in it. VINEGAR?! Is that a hint or what? She doesn''t even get her grandkids anything decent so I should not be surprised. So, looks like you not only have a gem from your MIL, it seems you most likely have a gem OF a MIL, a rarity more priceless than jewels. Enjoy both, and life is short, you can save it for special times and appropriate times, but enjoy it!!! Let it see the daylight a bit more often...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That necklace is just stunning and it looks so pretty on your neck! What a wonderful mother-in-law you have!!!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Let me pick my jaw off the floor first.....

Ok! whew! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

I absolutely love it, do you take it out of your jewelry box everyday just to admire it?! I would!!!
16.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ah, I love little Athena! Yes, I thought her name was Coconut b/c she''s white. She is sooo adorable!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your necklace is just to die for!! Wow, it is so beautiful and antique looking. You are very lucky to have such a thoughtful and stylish MIL!!! And Athena is precious!
36.gif
36.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Thank you! thank you!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
coconut, you have a stunning necklace! It looks spectacular on you.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful piece of jewelry! You have an extremely thoughtful MIL to design this necklace for you. Cherish it! It looks awesome on your neckline!!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Stunning! Unusual, yet very "timeless". I LOVE IT!

And I am also extremely jealous. All my MIL ever gave me was a headache!

Lynn

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!! Not to mention, I want it too!!! LOL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
That is lovely! You will certainly get a lot of wear out of it over the years. It will be fun for you to wear it on special occaisons. You might want to consider wearing it to your MIL''s house (even if you go there for a random family dinner). I bet she will love seeing it on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results