shape
carat
color
clarity

My halo necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coconut

Shiny_Rock
While oohing and aahing about other people's diamonds.. I forgot to post pictures of one diamond piece that I cherish...
This was a wedding present from my mother in law... who had it custom designed from her jeweler and I was amazed at how she and her jeweler created something so mondern and fashionable....

I didn't have the nerve to ask her the specs on the stones for no matter the reason I thought it rude.....The center stone, however, is a o.5 carat, and I can see a yellow tint when I look at it under the sunlight..

I don't know the total carat with all the tiny diamonds there... but I thought it was interesting how they used tiny square emerald studs too!!
You can see there are square diamonds (I think emerald cuts)

necklace whole.JPG

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Danglingonthewindowsil view

necklace whole 2.JPG

coconut

Shiny_Rock
close up

necklace upclose.JPG

coconut

Shiny_Rock
another close up.. maybe you can see the yellowish tint from this picture...

necklace center.JPG

coconut

Shiny_Rock
another one...

necklace zoom.JPG

coconut

Shiny_Rock
And finally how it looks on my neck ^^
whew! thanx for reading!! ^^

necklace on me.JPG

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
That is a stunning necklace! What a sweet gift...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW that is stunning and so unique, I love it!

It''s always so much fun to see a new piece on here that is just so beautiful!

What a lucky girl, my MIL didn''t even give us a wedding gift since she isn''t into gifts, nevermind getting any sort of BAUBLE! Where can I lodge a complaint?
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful looking necklace.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif

I love all the detail work on it.

But...tell me about that puppy! Is he/she named Coconut?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning, I love it!!!!!! What a beautiful gift!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow!!! Gorgeous!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Wow, Wow!!! It is absolutely stunning. The neck shot is the most beautiful. How lucky you are to have a MIL who appreciates beautiful jewelry.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
that necklace is simply gorgeous!!!

i love it -- your MIL certainly has fine taste.

when do you wear that sort of a piece?

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Oh thank you for all your compliments!!

Honestly.. I had NEVER worn it out ANYWHERE since the wedding in January...!!!
I find it too extravagant to wear for weekend dinners....let alone to school or work..
Since most of our friends are still in school... or are just starting out professionals... I would feel over dressed with that necklace for any occasion....
I just look at it and hope to wear it for a Christmans Party or...Our Anniversary if we go out to a fancy restaurant...

Coconut is my nickname: Coco...
got stuck with me when I used to bring coconut drinks to class in college.... People who didn''t know my name would refers to me as "Oh.. the coconut drink girl!"
It sounds freaky.. but I''d never tasted coconut until I went to college!!! And I was addicted to it for a while... LOL

Anyways.. my dog is a miniature Maltese....her names is ATHENA.. such a big name for such a small dog... she''s 6 years old.. but still 4.5lbs..
I got her when I was in college and did my share of research to get the smallest dog possible since I was living in a dorm. The year after I got my dog the school banned dogs from campus.. but I still kept her for 4 years ''cause she RARELY barks.. still looks like a puppy and acts like one too...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love your necklace coconut!
18.gif
so beautiful and elegant.

athena is adorable
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, that is a beautiful necklace! what a fabulous MIL... diamonds as gifts! I don''t think I will be quite so lucky
2.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice necklace....I''m sure you will find plenty of use for it........
30.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace Coconut! It looks perfect on you. My bet is that you will have lots of chances to wear it over the years... It will never go out of style, and it''s nice to have a piece that you don''t wear for everyday for those big dress-up nights!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That''s no necklace...that''s ART! :) Beautiful!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it!
30.gif
Someone send this to my Future MIL so I can get one too! That is the perfect gift now every anniversry he has to take you somewhere really nice so you can wear the gift from his mother.
31.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
That necklace is fabulous, I mean, it looks great when its just by itself in the pictures, but on your neck it is amazing!! What a great gift from your MIL! I hope you find an occasion to wear it on, that''s too special to sit in a jewelry box!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
3.gif

That is SO up my alley--stunning, just stunning... Wow....
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful! and unique! I LOVE it!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
It''s absolutely breathtaking! I would love to have such a beauty! I think it''s my favorite pendant I have seen!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your necklace and I absolutely adore your doggie, just precious
1.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
that is just gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
so unique and so meaningful!

thanks for sharing!!

ps your avatar is super cute - what kind of dog is it?!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A--MA--ZING!!!! Nothing short of breathtaking! It's so fabulous...and so is your MIL...can you clone her???

That is definitely one stately bauble, and I can see how you might not wear it every day but you should make up some occasions to wear it!!! It's definitely gotta be up there in carat weight...do you feel any heavier when you wear it?!
emotion-5.gif

I LOVE the milgraining work and the way they've set all the diamonds...positively droolworthy!
emsmilep.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
That is such a beautiful piece. That was so thoughtful of your MIL to have that custom made for you. Good job picking ''em.
2.gif

Athena is so cute!! I have a purebred minature maltese too. Her name is Muffin and she''s 4.5 years old and weighs about 6 pounds. She looks exactly lilke the picture in your avatar.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results