Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, it's gorgeous and looks stunning on you! :love:

Congratulations :appl:

TracyBear

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is STUNNING!!!! It looks perfect on your dainty finger. :bigsmile:

SoonerSage

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! It looks hurge on you! What color is it? We need more pics!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
So, I wanted to update now that I've purchased a wedding band to go with my halo. I wanted something that wasn't match-matchy, so I went with sort of a bead & eye style in rose gold. It was quite a gamble (I ordered it from Etsy where it was custom made), but it worked out perfectly. The pictures were taken with indoor lighting, at night, on my IPhone, so it doesn't really do them justice, but you get the idea...

img_4512.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh i love it! they compliment each other nicely

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^Thank you. I really had no idea how they would look, but again, I sort of went with my gut. I really like them together. So much so that I think that I might have the same jeweler make similar bands in yellow gold and platinum so that I can mix and match.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love the look!! I think you made a wonderful choice - your set is gorgeous! :love:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: I sent my ring back in for resizing. Some of you may have seen my other thread about resizing a quarter of a size. I hated to have to ship it back and forth again (and my nearest FedEx is not easy for me to get to), but I truly was in danger of losing the ring if I didn't address the sizing issue. I still can't decide though if I should resize or have sizing beads put in???? My gut says to resize, but then I'm concerned that since the ring is top-heavy, it might still spin on my finger. Sizing beads are designed to keep a ring in place (no spinning), correct? I also ordered a new wedding band. It's rose gold like my first one, but the diamonds are a bit larger and still that sort of mis-matched look like the image in the post above. It's also an eternity diamond band (my first band was not), so if there is spinning, it won't matter. I plan to wear the old band as an addition to an old stacking set I've had, so it won't go to waste =)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! ERD really does great work! I have loved all the pieces people have posted. I have sizing beads on most of my top heavy rings. Love them...

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
soxfan|1374771808|3490023 said:
Gorgeous! ERD really does great work! I have loved all the pieces people have posted. I have sizing beads on most of my top heavy rings. Love them...

So the beads don't bother you at all? I have been told that they bother some people. Although, if I wear the ring on a daily basis, then I'm assuming that the feel of the sizing beads would be something that I would get used to.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1375059703|3492159 said:
soxfan|1374771808|3490023 said:

So the beads don't bother you at all? I have been told that they bother some people. Although, if I wear the ring on a daily basis, then I'm assuming that the feel of the sizing beads would be something that I would get used to.

maybe for the first couple of days? But after that, no.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I made the decision to resize the ring a quarter of a size. They are doing the resize ASAP and I will likely have my ring back by Wednesday. I just got a shipping notification that my new wedding band has been shipped too and will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday as well. I will be SO glad to have it done :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the idea of resizing as I had sizing beads and I personally found them annoying. Just my opinion. I wish I had been more comfortable with them as my ring does spin but my solution was a wider wedding band so it puts the e-ring further down on my finger which is larger. Good luck with the sizing.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
My halo is back after the resize and waiting for me at my local FedEx office. I also got a shipping notification that my new wedding band is "out for delivery" and will be here today too. How cool is that?!?! I get the whole set back on the same day :)
I just can't say enough great things about ERD. Even though the sizing issue was entirely my fault, not only was the resizing free, but they shipped (both ways) priority overnight with full insurance at their expense. Their customer service has been phenomenal.
I will update after I have both rings.

Rockredo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Momhappy,

I am speaking with Chris right now about redoing my reset. Your ring is beautiful and exactly what I am looking for! My stone is a bit smaller, 1.3 round but I think that it will look similar. Do you have a donut? Are you wearing stacked bands with it? Any information you can share would be so helpful. I just reset my round into a cushion halo and have major regret! Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fantastic!

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's a really beautiful work. I absolutely adore the rose gold ring to.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks absolutely massive on you! (in a good way lol).
Congratulations, you must be thrilled.
I love it. Wear it in good health!

CAD can be a great way of getting a beautifully engineered ring. :)
thank you for taking the trouble to post the mm details of your stones including pave stones too.
Very helpful for people like me.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to update with my current wedding band. It's a rose gold & diamond eternity band and I also have a rose gold spacer ring not so much because I was worried about the E-ring/wedding band bumping into each other, but more so just because I like it:)

10259969_10203204777895956_750586997472434522_n.jpg

redroze

Shiny_Rock
I adore your e-ring...it's one of my favourite halos. The marquise is pretty but the bezelled rounds look nice too! I like how you paired rose gold with it. Just beautiful.

Rockredo

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and I love how the bands add vintage charm. Could you post a side view? I am assuming it has a donut? Does that have melee too? I am still trying to decide if I should have melee on the donut when I redo mine. Thanks!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^It does have a donut. I only have melee on the halo and the shank because I'm not a fan of diamonds underneath (just a personal preference).

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this set is so beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that looks beautiful momhappy! Love the rose gold and the design of the band! :love:

Tennismom

Rough_Rock
Just gorgeous! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results