shape
carat
color
clarity

My halo is here and I'm in love....

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for their help and input:) Here's my new ring (as many of you already know, I worked with Chris at ERD and he was amazing). I had concerns along the way, but after finally seeing my ring in person, I can assure you that ERD did an incredible job. My melee is perfect, my prongs are perfect..... the ring is stunning and exceeded my expectations.

img_4460.jpg

img_4465.jpg

img_4463.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow. That looks amazingly huge one you. I'm so glad you love it. Its honestly stunning on you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy this worked out the way you wanted! :appl: It looks beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
It really is an amazing job - I can's stop staring at it. I feel like I'm engaged all over again!! I never would have thought that a CAD ring could turn out so perfect. My only issue is (and this has nothing to do with the design) that the ring feels just a teensy-tinsy bit too big and because it's so delicate and top-heavy, it rolls around my finger a lot. I don't think that I could have it sized down, but I'm wondering if there are any other options? I know that in the winter time (when I'm always cold), my fingers shrink and my rings don't fit as well. However, come warmer temps, and they are a perfect fit. I've seen people have those metal dots put on the inside of their rings - has anyone done that? Is it tacky?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1364317017|3413777 said:
Thanks!
It really is an amazing job - I can's stop staring at it. I feel like I'm engaged all over again!! I never would have thought that a CAD ring could turn out so perfect. My only issue is (and this has nothing to do with the design) that the ring feels just a teensy-tinsy bit too big and because it's so delicate and top-heavy, it rolls around my finger a lot. I don't think that I could have it sized down, but I'm wondering if there are any other options? I know that in the winter time (when I'm always cold), my fingers shrink and my rings don't fit as well. However, come warmer temps, and they are a perfect fit. I've seen people have those metal dots put on the inside of their rings - has anyone done that? Is it tacky?
Sizing beads? No those are not tacky at all! I'd put some in if I were you.

Did you decide on the w band to wear with it?

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
momhappy|1364317017|3413777 said:
Thanks!
I love your ring! As far as the sizing beads, I have done it and it works great! Not tacky at all. If you don't like them, they can be easily removed!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! It looks stunning and huge on you!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's beautiful and huge!!

I would wait to do anything about the size until summer (unless it's so big that there's a risk it might fall off).

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Momhappy--
Beautiful ring, looks great on your finger. What is the size of the center stone and size of the pavee's?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
congrats and i'm so glad you love it!

I would wait at least a few months with sizing it. You might find it fits perfect in the summer.

I have found that when I wear my stack that helps with the ring spinning.

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
Yowzah!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful and turned out gorgeous IRL! congratulations!!! Any chance you can take a pic of the prongs??? I love me some prongs!! (prawns are pretty OK too, fyi!)

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I'd love to take a pic of the prongs because I really think that ERD did a spectacular job on them. I will see if I can get a couple on a decent camera (the other pics were just with my cell phone and I can't zoom in close enough).

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous and provides great finger coverage. I have sizing beads in an antique sapphire ring that could not be re-sized. It simply holds the ring in place which I find more comfortable than a sliding ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1364336053|3413998 said:
Yes, I'd love to take a pic of the prongs because I really think that ERD did a spectacular job on them. I will see if I can get a couple on a decent camera (the other pics were just with my cell phone and I can't zoom in close enough).

YAY!!! I love prongs ---- spikey, thin, tiny claw prongs.... YUMMY!!! :naughty: :lickout: :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love how big the stone looks and yet the ring looks dainty!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!

SoonerSage

Rough_Rock
Stunning! I love it too! I missed your thread re this purchase, what size, in mm, is your stone?

amandaz

Rough_Rock
Wow, your ring looks absolutely gorgeous! One of my favorites hands down, congratulations!! I'm also having similar sizing issues with my e-ring and debating sizing it down or beads... I'm interested to see what you end up doing and how that works for you!

himni

Shiny_Rock
Jaw dropping! I love how big it looks!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That's really gorgeous...true love!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone. I'm sort of embarrassed to say that I don't even know the details. I communicated with him extensively during the design process, but much of it was done with images of what I wanted/didn't want. I was very specific even without saying a word. I've sent Chris an email to get the specs and I will update when he responds. My center stone is 1.5 carats and my ring size is only a 3.5, so it looks rather large on me. I'm also going to take some more detailed pictures soon. I really think that people will be impressed with the craftsmanship of my ERD ring. I did a LOT of research and I can comfortably say that ERD exceeded my expectations in craftsmanship and customer service. I'm one happy girl :)

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
As usual, Chris got back to me right away. Here are the specs:
center stone: 1.521 carats
halo: 1.4mm and the melee are 1.25mm in size
shank: 1.8mm and the melee are 1.45mm in size
I wanted the halo and shank to look very delicate.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
It is a truly beautiful ring!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Momhappy--any sideview pics?

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! It looks like a 2ct+ center. Congrats on your gorgeous huge sparkler! :appl:

yeehwe

Rough_Rock
Beautiful :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! :love: I think it looks fantasic on you. I would love to have a ring crafted by ERD, all of the rings posted on here are incredible. You must be thrilled :appl:

vr4_rider

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats and I'm happy for you!

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
That is stunning!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results