shape
carat
color
clarity

My hair pieces pics inside!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I am extreamly excited! I''ve been working with myrakim at ETSY from Twigs and Honey on my custom hairpieces for myself and my bridesmaids. She finished them today. She is so incredibly easy to work with. I originally wanted some in light green as that is one of my colors but her color didn''t match up so she remade them in my other color. So...I''m still having purple and green. The girls flowers and reception flowers will be the light green orchids but I have decided to add orange as a color as well. First I''ll attach my hair flower. She also made me a birdcage veil but we all know what those look like.

mybridehairpieceem1.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
a couple of the bridesmaids pieces...

em1bridesmaids.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
another bridesmaid piece. I have 8 so you get the idea. I''m not going to upload all the pics.

em1bridesmaid2.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is the first draft of our invite:

inviteem1.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Em1 - They will be gorgeous! I love them!

All of the elements of your wedding are coming together so nicely. This is kind of abstract but I love the curve of each petal on the hairpieces as I think that that compliments the ruffles on your train so beautifully!

Everything looks so beautiful! Yay!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Spark...I didn''t even notice that but you are so right! What do you think about adding orange as a color? I didn''t put it in the invites at all but I can if I need to. My floral designers are going to incorporate all the colors. I''m even thinking the same color orange for the table cloths to brighten it up a bit. What do you think?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love them!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 5:02:31 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Spark...I didn''t even notice that but you are so right! What do you think about adding orange as a color? I didn''t put it in the invites at all but I can if I need to. My floral designers are going to incorporate all the colors. I''m even thinking the same color orange for the table cloths to brighten it up a bit. What do you think?
I think adding orange is great. It compliments your other colors well. I think that it might be great in your invites if you just add it as a little accent ... maybe even just making one tiny element of orange on your invites will really punch it up and allude to it being one of your colors. You don''t *need* to per say, b/c truly either way you are fine. The invites look great as is.

I love the orange table cloths. What a great punch of color! If you are using orange for your tablecloths, though, I''m thinking that you would likely want to stay away from too much orange in your floral arrangements. What do you think?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think it all looks gorgeous!
30.gif
9.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 5:20:17 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Date: 1/15/2009 5:02:31 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I think adding orange is great. It compliments your other colors well. I think that it might be great in your invites if you just add it as a little accent ... maybe even just making one tiny element of orange on your invites will really punch it up and allude to it being one of your colors. You don''t *need* to per say, b/c truly either way you are fine. The invites look great as is.

I love the orange table cloths. What a great punch of color! If you are using orange for your tablecloths, though, I''m thinking that you would likely want to stay away from too much orange in your floral arrangements. What do you think?
Oh yeah...totally! No orange in the arrangements but I''m going with branches and orchids so that won''t be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results