shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOG e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anemone

Rough_Rock
That is a really nice setting and I wish I could find something like that for my sapphire. Should I just show up to GOG and ask to see something from Jake?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
ohhh that is beautiful so fluid and sparkly and yummmy :) and looks massive (yet fantastic) on your finger :)

Congratulations on your engagement :)

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring. LOVELY!!!

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/18/2008 6:48:05 PM
Author: anemone

That is a really nice setting and I wish I could find something like that for my sapphire. Should I just show up to GOG and ask to see something from Jake?

Hi Anemone!

I think you definitely could! It says that the setting is: "Jacob Custom 18K WG Solitaire Setting." So I think you should call ahead and ask because I remember Sarah and Christen mentioning that Jacob is a jeweler that is trying to retire!!

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/18/2008 7:07:42 PM
Author: Deelight
ohhh that is beautiful so fluid and sparkly and yummmy :) and looks massive (yet fantastic) on your finger :)

Congratulations on your engagement :)

Thank you! I love how you describe it! "fluid and sparkly and yummmy" It makes it sounds delicious!! ^_^

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have to say ... awesome looking ring Lily and I also must say ... that diamond looks like a 2ct+ on your little finger! :)

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
*cough*morepictures*cough*
31.gif
11.gif

Lily- Just stopping by to drool over your ring one more time!
30.gif

For a wedding band, what about a plain 2mm one? That''s a lotta width on one finger, and anything more than 2.5mm might make your finger feel smushed. And then work on FI for a diamond one for your 1st anniversary!
11.gif
It''s always nice to bling up a solitare!

Do you have a website for the jeweler who did your ring?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's an awesome J/SI2 and well-done on the setting too! Congrats
36.gif

Those are great pictures, by the way. (I wouldn't mind more either haha)

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 7:15:55 PM
Author: february2003bride
*cough*morepictures*cough*
31.gif
11.gif

Lily- Just stopping by to drool over your ring one more time!
30.gif

For a wedding band, what about a plain 2mm one? That''s a lotta width on one finger, and anything more than 2.5mm might make your finger feel smushed. And then work on FI for a diamond one for your 1st anniversary!
11.gif
It''s always nice to bling up a solitare!

Do you have a website for the jeweler who did your ring?

LOL! The pictures are in the works. FI has the photoshop on his computer and I don''t since I just got a new laptop. =( He freelances after his 9-5 stint so he''s miffed at my continual requests for resizing. Otherwise the 25+ photos would be UP ALREADY!!

I approached FI about 2 bands, and he says that it''s an impractical idea for us budget wise. I really want to match him, but I think he''s realizing that I don''t want any more metal on my poor ring finger. He''s fine with getting an eternity as long as it looks good. (I have a very good guy!)

We both want me to wear the engagement ring almost everyday (not that I mind! LOL) and a band would have to really look good with it. We tried on a 2mm and it was TOO small next to it. We think 2.5 is going to look "right." But a 3mm was like, Ouch. Too big!!

Sorry, no idea about the website! I have to talk to GOG this week anyway, so I''ll see if the designer is on the web or not for you.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2008 9:19:33 PM
Author: Rhino
I have to say ... awesome looking ring Lily and I also must say ... that diamond looks like a 2ct+ on your little finger! :)
A big fat DITTO and Word! to that..

Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring looks gorgeous and the setting is fantastic. I''m so stoked to see so many ladies lately getting gorgeous stones and allowing them to be the star without any other embellishments... simply perfect! Wear it in good health...

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Waiting for more pictures of this beautiful ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results