shape
carat
color
clarity

My friend at the Rainbow Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous baby... inside and out. I know that he was blessed to have shared his life with you and yours, John, and that you feel the same. My condolences for your loss of Jordan. ((HUGS))
emrose.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
John, I know words aren''t going to really help with your loss, but he sounds like he was a sweet, beautiful cat who was well loved. I am so sorry.
7.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh John - he was so beautiful, you can see the intelligence and the light in his eyes. I''m so incredibly sorry for your loss.

I can''t imagine how hard it must be for you, but I''m so touched by your sweet words about Jordan - it sounds like he was a loved and treasured member of your family, and he was incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful home.

Thoughts of comfort and healing are headed to your family at this difficult time.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
John,

Jordan is gorgeous and I''m so sorry for your loss. It''s never easy to lose a pet, a member of your family.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetie. I am so sorry he is gone from this dimension. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.

Take comfort in the fact, though, that in all likelihood, Jordan has found all the other Pricescope pets at the Bridge and they are all having a great time trading stories about us!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful cat, John. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but I know you gave him a wonderful life! {{{hugs}}}

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
John - Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. May he rest in peace.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry--what a handsome boy he was. I''m sure he''s watching over you now.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, John. Jordan was so handsome, I''m glad you two were able to be in each other''s lives. Losing a beloved pet is so difficult.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
He was beautiful..sending my prayers and thoughts to you, your family, and Jordan.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so very sorry for your loss John. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. He was a gorgeous cat really striking and I''m so sorry he is now gone from this life but you will see him again he will be waiting at the bridge for you when the time comes.
Big hugs to you during this sad time

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for the loss of your friend Jordan. He was a gorgeous boy and he was lucky to have you, just like you were lucky to have him.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
(((Big hugs))) I''m so very sorry.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
John, I am so sorry that he is gone. It sounds like he was a lovely pet and companion and he enriched your life. What a blessing.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. I''m certain that Jordan knew he was loved for all of his 14 years.
emrainbow.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous boy! You were lucky to have him for so long, and I''m sure he was lucky to have you too. I''m sorry for you loss.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh John, he was gorgeous.
30.gif

I''m so sorry, I know how it hurts to lose a furry friend. Cherish all the lovely memories.
emrose.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous furbaby he was, John. I am so sorry for your loss....I''m sure he had a life most cats would be envious of, full of love and being cherished. I can only imagine the void he has left in your heart. I''m sure he''s chasing mice and dining on catnip, waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
John, I am SO VERY SORRY for your loss. Hold on to the wonderful memories you have of Jordan. May he rest in peace.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are such hard losses. . . my sincerest condolences. . .

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry for your loss, John. I hope both of you find peace and comfort.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh John, I am so very, very sorry.
I remember when we were talking about FURMINATING Sir Jordan!
2.gif

What a beautiful boy he was... I know how much you and Angela loved him.
Thinking of you, my friend.
Lynn

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
I am so sorry John, he looked like a ball of well loved beautiful fluff, I am sure he was a joy to have. I am sorry for your loss it is hard when we lose our fluffy friends
7.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your loss. Jodan was a beautiful cat.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Jordan sure looks happy on the picture.He had many good years with you and family.Sorry for your loss.Hope with time you will be able to cherish good memories.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
John, Jordan was beautiful. There is nothing worse, then losing a beloved pet. My heart goes out to you and your wife.

Linda

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 12:53:06 PM
Author:John Pollard
I’ve posted about Jordan here a few times over the years. He was a loving pet and steadfast friend for 14 yrs. He always knew when someone was sick or upset and did his best to comfort them. He was generous with trust and affection, even through his final hours. We are heartbroken by his absence, but joyful for what he brought to our lives. Everybody loved Jordan.

John, your beautiful words about Jordan made me cry. Your love and wonderful memories will last forever - so will his love for you. I'm very sorry for your loss.

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So many wonderful comments. His kitty head would be swelling with pride. Thank you all for the hugs, the comfort and letting us know of your pets at the bridge.

This place is something else. I know I belong in RockyTalky but I’m glad I took advantage of the spirit-lifting properties here. It truly helps to share with others. Every comment from each one of you is meaningful and appreciated.

We took yesterday off in his memory and found a lot of pictures. Here are a few which best represent him.

Sink, Houston, 1997. Cool in the summer.

Jordan-1997_01_01.jpg

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Meeting my niece in 1999. He loved and trusted children…even when his tail was pulled.

Jordan-1999_01_20.jpg

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Santa Claws, 2005

Jordan-2005_12_16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results