shape
carat
color
clarity

My friend at the Rainbow Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’ve posted about Jordan here a few times over the years. He was a loving pet and steadfast friend for 14 yrs. He always knew when someone was sick or upset and did his best to comfort them. He was generous with trust and affection, even through his final hours. We are heartbroken by his absence, but joyful for what he brought to our lives. Everybody loved Jordan.

Jordan-1996_05_18.jpg

John, he was so beautiful - hugs my friend....
emrose.gif

Jordan was beautiful; sending you a hug. I am so so sorry about your sweet friend.

What a beautiful cat! Absolutely precious! I am so sorry John. Losing a pet is always so difficult.
7.gif

John I''m so sorry :-( I have recently lost my cat as well and the loss is still fresh in my mind. It is extremely difficult.

My thoughts are with you.

What a beautiful cat. I am sorry for your loss... but Jordan will be waiting just outside heaven, for you to join him at the rainbow bridge.

I''m so sorry to hear that. He''s a beauty. Sending my thoughts to you!

I''m so sorry about your Jordan. He was a beautiful cat. Take care.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I''m sorry for your loss my friend. Sending big hugs across the pond.

Oh John, I''m so very sorry for your loss. Please take comfort in the many wonderful years you and Jordan were fortunate enough to have together.

John,
I am so sorry for your loss. Jordan must have been a great friend to you. What a beatufiul cat he was. HUGS!!

Sorry for your loss!
7.gif

Sorry for the loss of Jordan...

Thank you for posting a picture of Jordan - I am sorry he is gone.

John, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. ((((HUGS))))
emrose.gif

What a beautiful kitty. I am so sorry.

Oh John, I am so very sorry for the loss of your family member.
15.gif

He was such a beautiful cat. I''m so sorry for your loss.
7.gif

Oh John, I''m so sorry for you loss
7.gif

Jordan is beautiful. Maybe he''ll meet up with my cat, Itty, at Rainbow Bridege. Of course, if he does, Itty will scoff. Itty was a bit of a drama queen. She and my huge yellow lab, Boomer, who was run over 2 months ago, are probably duking it out at the bridge right now!

Sorry for your loss. I love the thought of Rainbow Bridge.

that stinks :{
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Oh my, what a beautiful kitty he was! He was so lucky to be so loved, and you were all so lucky to share in his time on earth
1.gif

Rest in the happiest of peace, dear Jordan.
35.gif

7.gif
He looks like a lover from his pic. I''m so sorry.

He was beautiful! I am so very sorry for your loss.

Oh, John - I''m so sorry! I teared up reading your post.

Jordan was beautiful, and I''m sure he was so happy to be loved by you!

Oh John, I''m so so sorry for your loss. Jordan was a beautiful kitty.

So sorry for your loss.
7.gif

John: What a beautiful little cat -- I can just picture him curling up on somebody''s lap! I''m sorry for your loss.

Gorgeous kitty, I''m so sorry for your loss, John.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP