shape
carat
color
clarity

My flowers are done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
It''s been a while since I posted about my wedding prep, mainly because there hasn''t been a lot going on. Things are starting to happen though! I am using silk flowers, and the arrangements were being made by Elza at www.simplyclassiccreations.com. She just emailed me to say that my bouquet, bouts, and corsages were complete and she''ll be shipping them out soon, so I wanted to post pics and an update.

My dress has embroidered leaves and beaded flowers, with red and silver details, so I wanted something to play up those themes.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
YEY! Can''t wait for the pics!
one thing *checked* off the list. CongratS!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
And here are the pics of the completed bouquet and groom''s boutonniere:

HWRoseCrmBry1.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I LOOOVE the handwrapping and the little pearls!

HWRoseCrmBry2.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
VERY PRETTY~

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the hand wrapping and pearl pins! Such nice detail.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Wow you did a great job! It look just like the origianl pic!! It turned out beautiful!
emrose.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Selkie, those came out GORGEOUS!

Nicely done!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I truely think this is one of the most beautiful bouquets I''ve ever seen! Simple yet the color contrast and using the berries to bring in contrast! What a great idea!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, it''s really beautiful!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Selkie! The flowers and your dress are SOOOOO pretty!!! I love them! Maybe you''ve shared this before, but could you give details on the dress? Thanks!

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
They look beautiful! She did my flowers, too, and they were (and still are!) just lovely. Yours are gorgeous; can''t wait to see it all together for your big day!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Chickflick, I think I heard about her from your posts, and then ran across her eBay shop. She's been great! Very responsive, and affordable.

Zoebartlett (are you a West Wing fan?), my dress is by Bridal Originals. I got it on sale at a salon in Nashua, NH. There are some model pics of it here (click the "show other image" link to see the back): Bridal Originals. Unfortunately, the company has gone out of business (or maybe fortunately for me, since that's probably why it was on sale!). It was pretty much the only dress in the shop my mother and I agreed on.

It was a size too small when i bought it, but I've been working out and it ALMOST fits now. Should be perfect by July.
36.gif

My wedding is on a sailboat so I needed a light and fairly informal dress.

There are some more details on the wedding arrangements in this thread: http://www.pricescope.com/
idealbb/view.asp?topicID=47641

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Selkie! Those are lovely!!! I''m so glad they came out just like you wanted them!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Selkie,

Thanks for the info. on the dress. I love it. Too bad the company went out of business. I thought you were from the NE area! I'll have to keep that in mind when planning my own wedding someday. I'm not too far from the areas you mentioned.

ETA: And in answer to your question, yes, I'm a huge West Wing fan. I cried when it was over.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results