shape
carat
color
clarity

My first oec diamond cocktail ring!

Keep as pinky ring or size up for rh glam cocktail ring?

• Pinky ring

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Right hand cocktail ring

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I fell in love with this ring on etsy and had been looking at it for weeks and went for it. It's a small but mighty ring. I just love the heart motif, the little petals, and maybe a bow! What do you all see? The diamond is .36ct oec with sparkly diamonds throughout. The seller said the diamond was perfect and so are the surrounding stones and she was right. It's a size 5 so it fits my pinky. I can either wear as a pinky or size up to 7.25 for a right hand cocktail ring. What do you all think?
I'm heading to ups soon. I'm sending a few things off to DK and I'm trying to decide if I'm sizing it or keeping as pinky. Hubby wants it sized as rhr as he thinks it looks too big on my pinky. Thanks for looking. 20200204_101744.jpg 20200204_101756.jpg 20200204_101820.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring ❤️

Is it comfortable on your pinky? Would you prefer wearing it with your ER on same hand or your right hand?

If this were my ring I’d size it for my right hand as I don’t wear pinky rings. Not comfortable for me.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few more pics: 20200127_192242.jpg 20200201_143225.jpg

It's not comfortable on my right hand pinky. I tried that going out to eat Sat night. It looks really cute with my wedding set. I have another pinky ring I can only wear occasionally before it gets uncomfortable. I'm thinking rhr!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few more pics: 20200127_192242.jpg 20200201_143225.jpg

It's not comfortable on my right hand pinky. I tried that going out to eat Sat night. It looks really cute with my wedding set. I have another pinky ring I can only wear occasionally before it gets uncomfortable. I'm thinking rhr!

Yes comfort is critical. In that case I say make it a RHR. It will look beautiful on your right hand. Middle or ring or index finger?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring ❤️

Is it comfortable on your pinky? Would you prefer wearing it with your ER on same hand or your right hand?

If this were my ring I’d size it for my right hand as I don’t wear pinky rings. Not comfortable for me.

Thank you @missy I was hoping you would love it! I'm not able to wear pinky rings for long so the answer is becoming more clear. I've been wanting a rhr that's not too big, but super high quality and I think this fits the bill!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! I can't personally wear pinky rings, they bug me to death. If they bother you too then I think you have a new RHR, lol.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy I was hoping you would love it! I'm not able to wear pinky rings for long so the answer is becoming more clear. I've been wanting a rhr that's not too big, but super high quality and I think this fits the bill!

And you are right, comfort is critical!!! My account at Brian Gavin is marked that I'm a super feeler lol!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring! I can't personally wear pinky rings, they bug me to death. If they bother you too then I think you have a new RHR, lol.

Thank you @Catmom I think I have a new RHR!! I'm excited :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! What a wonderful purchase! For my vote, definitely a RHR; pinky rings just fall off my hands, and I wouldn't want to risk losing this delightful little creature!

Nice purchase, @bling_dream19!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that! I vote for resizing since the only time I wore a ring on my pinky finger it fell off when I was drying my hands and I nearly lost it forever!

Don't be me!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I love it! What a wonderful purchase! For my vote, definitely a RHR; pinky rings just fall off my hands, and I wouldn't want to risk losing this delightful little creature!

Nice purchase, @bling_dream19!

Ooh thank you @mrs-b my hubby will be happy! And me too pinky rings seem to get loose and I fear falling off. Yes we do not want to lose this delightful little sparkly creature!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Love that! I vote for resizing since the only time I wore a ring on my pinky finger it fell off when I was drying my hands and I nearly lost it forever!

Don't be me!

Me too @StephanieLynn !!! Thank goodness you saved the ring! Yes that almost happened Sat night but I was so paranoid that it was not going to drop! I have a fee rings that fit my left hand, but now that I'm married I'm not wearing them. My right hand is bigger than my left, so they dont fit there, so I've tried them on my pinky and they are too big. I'm taking them to my mom this weekend for her birthday and if she can wear them and enjoy them, then she can have them. Rings are tough with fingers changing over a lifetime!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is lovely! I'd size it up myself. :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring, thanks for sharing.

DK :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 very pretty ring but I would also size it for a RHR. Pinky rings drive me crazy very quickly.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, I've never seen one like it! I'd go for a RHR too, but I am not a fan of pinky rings. That said, it looks really sweet on your pinky!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would make a lovely RHR!

DK :bigsmile:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im sorry, i had to vote for pinky
But i understand comfort followed by safety make my vote invalid but i think it looks perfect on your pinky

I love it
And i love sparkly RH rings

i never thought id ever wear a pinky ring till i inherited my great grandma's wedding ring
i wear a little diamond ring on top to secure it
They are both good fits and completly comfy and don't catch on things

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very pretty and unique ring! I too could not wear it or any other as a pinky ring but think it would make a lovely RHR!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s so beautiful!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
lovely ring and a great RHR!!! well done!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh I love it as a RHR!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results