shape
carat
color
clarity

My first dress try on

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Autumn -- I love the dress you tried on. I didn't even know it was the same one as the dress with the flowered strap. I like it better without. I like the second dress too, but you're right, it is pretty low cut.

Weight loss tips, you say? Have you posted them in the healthy lifestyle section? I'd love to read them for inspiration.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Zoe!

I definitely had a couple threads going about the tips....I'll have to do some digging :Up_to_something:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely dress! Honestly, Maggie wouldn't be adding the sparkles for you, so either you or a seamstress would be doing it. That just seems like a lot of stress for you. If that were THE DRESS then it could be done, but there are so many other dresses out there that would have lace and beading. Another dress of Maggie's that you may like is "Harlow."

I second Claritek's nod for Casablanca. They have amazing lace and beadwork for the price. Off of the top of my head, one you might like is 1914. It's covered in sparkles and so pretty.

Also, that's a bummer about the store. I'd expect more help than that. Don't feel bad if you want to find that dress at another place to get a better idea of fit.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
OUpeargirl said:
Lovely dress! Honestly, Maggie wouldn't be adding the sparkles for you, so either you or a seamstress would be doing it. That just seems like a lot of stress for you. If that were THE DRESS then it could be done, but there are so many other dresses out there that would have lace and beading. Another dress of Maggie's that you may like is "Harlow."

I second Claritek's nod for Casablanca. They have amazing lace and beadwork for the price. Off of the top of my head, one you might like is 1914. It's covered in sparkles and so pretty.

Also, that's a bummer about the store. I'd expect more help than that. Don't feel bad if you want to find that dress at another place to get a better idea of fit.

Thank you for your awesome suggestions. I'll have something to keep me busy for weeks now, woooohooo!!!!! I will start looking at the lines you guys suggested :)

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great. You are very cute and have a nice figure.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results