shape
carat
color
clarity

My First CBI Has Finally Arrived!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been ogling your beautiful ring too @daisygrl. It’s gorgeous. Can you post some perspective hand shots without fire (is it possible?) so we can actually see the ring? The fire is so distracting. Can’t imagine what it’s like to wear that on a daily basis. :lol-2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Been ogling your beautiful ring too @daisygrl. It’s gorgeous. Can you post some perspective hand shots without fire (is it possible?) so we can actually see the ring? The fire is so distracting. Can’t imagine what it’s like to wear that on a daily basis. :lol-2:

Right...so much fire. The struggle is real :)

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! That fire is unreal! The cut makes such a difference, doesn’t it? I’m in the same boat as you- I’ll take an amazing cut with a slightly lower color than a high color with a good (aka GIA excellent) cut. It’s all personal preference, but being able to look down and shoot rainbows is very visually satisfying to me.
Congrats and enjoy ❤️

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! That fire is unreal! The cut makes such a difference, doesn’t it? I’m in the same boat as you- I’ll take an amazing cut with a slightly lower color than a high color with a good (aka GIA excellent) cut. It’s all personal preference, but being able to look down and shoot rainbows is very visually satisfying to me.
Congrats and enjoy ❤

Thank you! I would never change mine for a bigger F-E but GIA. Actually, I am even thinking of going down to an I color to upgrade the size sometimes down the road. I have seen HPD I colored diamonds and they look 1-2 grades whiter than non-super ideals so we shall see.

Enjoy your beauty as well! :)

Last edited:

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you! I do stare at it when driving and my car starts beeping "line departure" :lol-2: - that only happened once but still.

Here you go: some hand shots. IMG_0684.jpg IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0746.jpg

mtran89

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I do stare at it when driving and my car starts beeping "line departure" :lol-2: - that only happened once but still.

So stunning!! Can’t for my super ideal ACA to arrive!!!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
So stunning!! Can’t for my super ideal ACA to arrive!!!

Please, do the reveal once you receive it! I would love to see it. Congrats on yours. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you @daisygrl. Can you post some of the pics from a distance? Thank you!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

"line departure"!!! LOL!! The stone should come with a "distraction" warning! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have this one in my album. (wish I was that tanned though). IMG_3678.JPG

Thank you!!! My favorite pic so far!! It's huge on you.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock

oh my word! thanks for the additional images. super ideal, all the time, every time, over a mediocre stone:lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results